test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you think about these upcoming changes?

terminatorxiiterminatorxii Posts: 51 Arc User
edited July 2020 in Items and Crafting

Devices
Become Celestial/Doomlord
  • These devices now have a 180 second cooldown. This is being done to not trivialize investing in a team resurrection power.

HhVfqnB.png

What do you think about these upcoming changes? 38 votes

I don't want this.
55%
nbkxsshadowmen300williamkonyholloweaverandondarkmoreterminatorxiirevanantmorituriavianoszwakkas1miorumthewinxfairyl3zardvalethqawsadawarwizard9esonverconradebigshad24mastercontrol7brainiac4000wizeman#6286rebeccawhite#3666 21 votes
I want this.
23%
colonelwingcascadenceechokoumorispeanozz3bakstairs0quasioma#3264sheen#4769rremont1 9 votes
I don't care.
21%
kallethenealford1985themightyzenithbiffsmackwellphasestarkamokamijin#6625joeyb09 8 votes

Comments

• terminatorxiiterminatorxii Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I don't want this.
    I made a thing.

• nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 767 Arc User
    I don't want this.
    Stop taking things away, we're tanking on players as it is. As more, and more of the things they love, and enjoy are taken away, and they're no longer able to enjoy any content. Let's turn this around, and start giving positive things, instead of constantly taking things away, thank you, come again.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    I don't want this.
    Many revamps and update has things to balance the bad or compensate the change. This does not.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I don't care.
    I see people pulling out their alt account to vote lol.
  • terminatorxiiterminatorxii Posts: 51 Arc User
    I don't want this.

Devices
    Become Celestial/Doomlord
    • These devices now have a 180 second cooldown. This is being done to not trivialize investing in a team resurrection power.

HhVfqnB.png
    healers should be forced to get a res power than rely on become thats why they are healers

Whoa Magic.
  • wizeman#6286 wizeman Posts: 64 Arc User
    I don't want this.
    Devices are used to provide utility that the main build lacks, but that must not be their intended purpose if the reasoning for nerfing these ones is to be be believed. May as well get rid of everything but Vanity Devices while they're at it. 🙄
    "The good... they do not know how close to evil they really are..."
    - The Overlord
  • williamkonywilliamkony Posts: 582 Arc User
    I don't want this.
    Only if the current revival powers get added functionality, themselves. As it stands, they're taking a valuable power slot for something quite niche. If they had further functionality, like group healing (heck, make Become Celestial's revive into an actual selectable power), buffs, etc., then maybe it'd be less of a harsh blow.
    Dasher@Tool-box, donning his armor to prance into battle and blitz the enemy! No joke!
    Cupid@Tool-box, stunningly radiant stag ready to play matchmaker between villain and arrow!
    Vixon@Tool-box, frighteningly eager to summon despair for his adversaries!
    Jebin Zedalu@Tool-box, elementalist weaponmaster. ...One of these things is not like the others!
  • mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    I don't want this.
    It's stupid and pointless people should take a look at guild wars 2 they have this sort of thing, where you can do anything thing at almost anytime even heal and play MEDIC. if this was a problem why not just make the CD just 30 seconds matching the Rez CD? do we have to think of all the things? even for an item that is gold and the most expensive?
  • holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I don't want this.
    Because to invest into a team rez device can be a trivial thing?
    *scratch my head*
    *scratch my head more*
    Hahaha, ok what a funny joke ! I'm gonna vote no... just to not trivialize such a change, ok?