test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20200626.4 - Patriot Event, Goth & Glam Lockbox

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2020 in PTS - The Archive
Patriot Event
  • Updated Fireworks temp devices to provide bonuses.
  • Added Victory bracers to the event store.
  • Added Indy Kid to the event store.
  • Increased the effectiveness of Inspiration and Energize effects (+5% from +3%).
  • Increased the amount of recognition gained from the Red Winter Alert and daily missions.
  • New Mission: Complete the Freedom isn't Free mission 10 times. Rewards the Backup! - Liberty Guard device.
  • New Mission: Complete the various fireworks missions 5 times. Rewards the Victory helmet costume.

Lockbox
  • Added Goth Hair 1, Hair 2, Necklace, Jacket 1, Jacket 2, Shirt, Bracelets, Belt 1, Belt 2, Chains, Pants 1, Pants 2, Boots 1, Boots 2 to the debugger store.
  • Added Corrosive Pit power unlock to the debugger store.
  • Added Maelstrom loyal sidekick to the debugger store.
  • Added Double Facepalm emote to the debugger store.

Questionite
  • For the duration of the Patriot Celebration the Railgun vehicle power will be available in the Questionite store.

Powers
  • New Power: Corrosive Pit
  • Infernal Ultimate
  • Deals damage in a area effect, chance to apply Deadly Poison and Noxious Poison. Also snares targets.
  • Advantage(2): Applies Debilitating Poison to all affected targets.

Vehicle Powers
Railgun
  • Fixed an issue where this power did not need to be fully charged.
  • Fixed an issue where this power was using an incorrect damage formula. Max damage potential has gone down.
  • Updated tooltip to display values on the mod.

Therakiels' Temple: Valerian Scarlet
  • Fixed an issue where her Soul Beam was not breaking block if you blocked the beam for too long.

Cosmics: Qwyjibo
  • Fixed an issue where sometimes the Hearts would not use their healing ability while active.

Alerts: Baron Cimetiere
  • Added Voodoo Doll auras to the debugger store.
  • Added Twisted Axe costume to the debugger store.
​​

Comments

• hallsofwallshallsofwalls Posts: 77 Arc User
    Bug: Goth Chains costume is not available for female characters after unlocking the costume.
    It is available and working properly for male characters, though.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    There doesn't seem to be a good place to post this so I'll go for here.

Was the mistake with the title in the free 20th anniversary pack ever addressed? In game we were given the title "platinum" instead of the advertised "Cryptonian"

p2wJO2H.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User

Was the mistake with the title in the free 20th anniversary pack ever addressed? In game we were given the title "platinum" instead of the advertised "Cryptonian"

p2wJO2H.jpg

Seems both Cryptonian and Platinum are in the titles selection last I checked.
  • rainier6rainier6 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Second title took a day (second login) on my end to get so probably got fixed: so + thanks boss

Also wooh ooo! patriot event! + thanks
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

p2wJO2H.jpg

Seems both Cryptonian and Platinum are in the titles selection last I checked.

Ctyptonian was retroactively added after Thursday's patch.

TY Devs :)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    In the Baron alert, there is an invisible object on the map. In the hallway leading to him, at the cross intersection where you encounter a group of mob down either branch. At then end of the right branch. I could see the mob, but couldn't target and he didn't target me. I went to the side of the hall, and we were able to attack each other. So I am guessing there is a invisible object there.
This discussion has been closed.