test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your opininon on the Epic Therakiel’s Lair!

Its been a few weeks since the Epic Therakiel’s Lair has been release! What is your thought about this revamped version of Therakiel’s Lair? Did you like the boss fights and its mechanic, the reward, the challenge, etc? Anything you would like to say about this lair?

If you need a guide for such lair, you should click this!

Your opininon on the Epic Therakiel’s Lair! 42 votes

I like it!
40%
pantagruel01nbkxsrovenzard#5737corefitz#7966chaosdrgnz43markhawkmanpanthrax77kamokamijenniferloganmafa1inh3r0o0o0l3zardvalethqawsadaleuchadegoutiereretehi#8400doggepopebrainiac4000 17 votes
I'm indifferent
14%
themightyzeniththeravenforcexcelsior41cmrocks1destraloesquirrelloid 6 votes
I hate it!
35%
bluegrassbeastcolonelwinggameongradiiblazeingdragoonice13thembracemyswordenglishdamselnacito#6758behemothking#9246mastercontrol7betaant#7541righteous#4665bahramnimalilithiumluxe#3797 15 votes
Other
9%
draognjaazaniah1h4forumsavianos 4 votes

Comments

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I like it!
    I kinda like it, there's a learning curve on how to deal with the bosses but it kinda sucks how melee has a hard time with it. Finding a proper group is hard too because you do need specific builds to get through it. High AoE dps and OTing for one. There's really no prob with that since it's endgame content, and since Eido is still stuck on his chair, this is the closest thing we have as "Hard Mode".
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    I like it!
    It's amazing, I've got over 100 clears now, and 3 Doomsday Clock perks. I can't wait to see the new loot coming to it soon.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Other
    Not sure if I'll ever do it.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I like it!
    nbkxs wrote: »
    It's amazing, I've got over 100 clears now, and 3 Doomsday Clock perks. I can't wait to see the new loot coming to it soon.

Oof, 100 runs and only 2 Black Fang Tire Armor dropped. Been looking to buy/trade one for a while now.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • blazeingdragoonblazeingdragoon Posts: 65 Arc User
    I hate it!
    not sure if anyone is going to see this. but I don't like it because its too demanding for me to care.
  • phasestarphasestar Posts: 116 Arc User
    I haven't been able to find a team to do it yet, but I'm interested in giving it a try and very much enjoyed the alert/rampage versions of the encounters.
  • gameongameon Posts: 55 Arc User
    I hate it!
    Can't get a team to do it.

After seeing how PUGs handled the alert versions not sure I want, even with a private queue, due to the difficulty, as I'm not a part of the 2 L33t Cru. Risk vs Reward type stuff. Besides, given the reward drops in CO, I'd most likely get garbage for a reward anyway.

I did like the alert versions. It was nice to actually fight each boss in their alert. If it was a wipe, so what, it was only an alert and not the whole mission. I'd love to see that version come back into regular rotation as well as the old TT lair. I truly hate these lair updates that completely throw away the easier versions. It's not like we don't have difficulty setting options. These lair updates are like throwing content away and restricting the new versions to those who are in the right crowd.
  • mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    I hate it!
    this is a lair With lore inside of it! that been in before the change you have to go into the lair multiple times to get each piece of lore that was RNG there was no Guaranteed that you not going to find the same scripture that you already have before, of course, this is fixed but at what cost? if I want difficulty I will play "I want to be the guy" or play a game with that Difficult.

yes, let make this lair you have done over 50 times, 50 times harder, while EVERYONE wants you to have an Area Of Effect power, with an Team of "Everyday TA" 5 man roles *sigh* e_e

like either ask for the elitist difficulty to be more powerful and rewarding or just use the Difficulty setting within the game! PLEASE JUST STOP.
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    I like it!
    I like the lair, and the more I do it, the more comfortable I feel with it. I do wish we had better access to the alerts for quicker, more casual stuff though. And the rampage was just plain fun. :smiley:
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    I'm indifferent
    So having stepped into the lair (post revamp) a grand total of twice (once solo and the other time was with a team)...in some parts it feels overtuned and it others it feels difficult but somewhat manageable.

Before I can say for sure if I like it or not...I'd have to run it more. Unfortunately it seems like the kind of content I'd only do with a maximum of three characters in my roster.
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    I'm indifferent
    Run it about 15x now. It's definitely over-tuned. Worst: the rewards aren't worth it. For something which takes ~1 hour a run, glowy drops should be more frequent than they are. (The GCR and SCR rewards are almost meaningless - any character I'd take into TT doesn't actually need them).