test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened to the Battle Station?

Hello, folks.
I've been gone quite awhile and I'm wondering what happened to the Battle Station?

When I left, regardless of difficulty setting, for a team of 1, there was always a platform with 3 henchmen, I think they're called, a section of 2 villains, then another spot for Master Villain.

Now, no matter what difficulty setting I use... it's just a few henchmen.

This renders build testing beyond useless.

Why was this changed?

Is there a way to get Villains & Master Villains back again? Some setting that I'm missing?

Thanks for your time and help.

Comments

• magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    Select a larger team number. I suppose you should be aiming for Team Size of 3-5 for a decent build, depending on the enemy type.
  • corinwencorinwen Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Really? I can no longer just select one or two... I tried three also, and no villains or master villains.

That's retarded. I'd like to see my build against that one or two villains and master villains that I'll come across... not necessarily how it fares against 18,000 mobs, lol.

Do you know why they made this change?

Thank you.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Sounds like a bug. Does it work for any of the enemy types?
  • corinwencorinwen Posts: 3 Arc User
    Checked all villain groups. Nothing even resembling a villain until team of 5 setting, and then each cluster has one master villain in it. Doubtful it's a bug.

I can't imagine why they'd change this.
  • eviltwintwoeviltwintwo Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    corinwen wrote: »
    Hello, folks.
    I've been gone quite awhile and I'm wondering what happened to the Battle Station?

When I left, regardless of difficulty setting, for a team of 1, there was always a platform with 3 henchmen, I think they're called, a section of 2 villains, then another spot for Master Villain.

Now, no matter what difficulty setting I use... it's just a few henchmen.

This renders build testing beyond useless.

Why was this changed?

Is there a way to get Villains & Master Villains back again? Some setting that I'm missing?

Thanks for your time and help.

Go to the power house in Canada, the Desert, or (at higher levels) Monster Island. Different villain groups, but they seem to work; the MC Powerhouse seems to have been broken when they added the "bosses".

Edit: The Powerhouses are all in safe zones, so if you need to, take off any powers you have changed--taking them off again will be free until you leave the PH--and re-choose them in the other PH. And yes, you'll have to take them off choice by choice, be forewarned...don't wanna trick you into wasting a free respec.