test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

fix gender specific costumes

ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
There are a few costume pieces that are gender specific that I would like to see available for everyone. Off the top of my head, Lightning Mask eye piece and Ammo Pouches leg accessory that are only available for females

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    The Persian veil mouth accessory is only available on females. I'd love that for males. Would look great on cowboy themed vigilante types and pulp noir avengers too
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Women have more hairs than men
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    When they finally get around to adding leg hair I hope it will be available for males and females.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    Women have more hairs than men

That's true. i would really like to use the French Braid hairstyle for my colonial soldier toon.
  • lowery150lowery150 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I mean, honestly, it's 2020, gender specific costumes options shouldn't exist anymore

and I don't mean that in a "Cryptic is bigoted for not being political enough" kind of way

I just mean who tf cares

There's dudes out here getting pegged, just let me wear the hairstyle I want, like what even is gender anymore

EDIT: Or am I meant to assume that my masculinity is being protected by these Destroyer boots?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EY_M-l5XgAAk8v1?format=jpg&name=small
    Post edited by lowery150 on
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    > @lowery150 said:
    > I mean, honestly, it's 2020, gender specific costumes options shouldn't exist anymore
    >
    > and I don't mean that in a "Cryptic is bigoted for not being political enough" kind of way
    >
    > I just mean who tf cares
    >
    > There's dudes out here getting pegged, just let me wear the hairstyle I want, like what even is gender anymore
    >
    > EDIT: Or am I meant to assume that my masculinity is being protected by these Destroyer boots?
    > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EY_M-l5XgAAk8v1?format=jpg&name=small
    ——————————————————

They don’t make gender specific costumes anymore...we talking the older costumes.

Please keep your pegging hobby off forums.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    There are some costume pieces that I don't understand why they ever were Gender Specific. The Avian Shoulder Armor is different for Males and Females, with females getting the arguably better one. Definitely want those to be gender neutral.

Also, for a time, the Avian chest for males was the female version (with the bra). That has since been removed, and replaced with the current "braless" version. Since it already existed, just add it back in as an option along side the current one. Some of these male characters I've seen running around could use a "Bro", or was it a Manssiere?