test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

please help me with Therakiel's Lair!

hi. i just need to do Therakiel's Lair! one time for quest, just need it once, it is way too hard for me and all group i managed to get were unable to do it, please veteran players help me with it, i know i am asking to get carried and that is not good, but i really do not have time to go through grind to get high end gear just to do it one time, like i said i just want to do it one time to get rid of quest, please kind souls out there help me, thanks.

Comments

• squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    Do you have
    1. full GCR gear (or equivalent)
    2. R7 mods
    3. an optimized FF build

If you answered no to any of those, you might as well give up on completing TT. No amount of play skill will make up for a suboptimal build or gear, there are hard number thresholds you need to clear.

And your whole team will need to be similar.
  • magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    Best forget about it and move on. It may seem strange that Champions has mission arcs which culminate in Lairs that can't be done without a full set of endgame gear, but that's the way it is.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Unless you can carry your own weight and others, you won't be able to participate in TT. So my advice is to gear up and fill a role needed for the Lair.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter