test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help with Nemesis needed

So, i got the Nemesis mission to queue up in "Nemesis Confrontation". Such queue have the prerequisite of having a group of 6 to start. (horrible, horrible idea by the developers, same for Lemuria crisis, can't solo queue)

Been spamming on Zone and Endgame chats "LFG for Nemesis Confrontation" to no avail.

Also i tried dropping the mission but it seems that i just NEED to do that confrontation, because i'm not getting more nemesis minions ambushes, also it won't let me edit my nemesis.

Any 5 people around who wanna help?

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    NemCon is a team mission, since you fight multiple nemeses there.
    It is a separate quest from the Nemesis arch. Meaning it's not required to do other Nemesis stuff.
    Have you tried "the chair trick" for minion ambushes? You have any open Nemesis Missions (other than NemCon) in your mission roster? Check for items in your Bags that trigger Nemesis Mission. Finish the mission and try "the chair trick".
    For "the chair trick". Nemesis minion spawn chance triggers when you pick up the buff orbs, the green, blue, yellow and red ones.
    Mob dropped orbs have small chance of triggering minion ambush. Destroying chairs, minion ambush triggers everytime you pick a colored orb from a chair.
    For Nemesis editing problem, you have enough G's to do the editing? Or the Nemesis customing doesn't work at all?
    And maybe the spamming is the reason people won't answer? Just a thought.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • abaddon#5073 abaddon Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Well i actually got the mission "Query up for Nemesis confrontation"... It came from an item in inventory, presumedly looted in last minion ambush... But i dropped the mission.

Tried destroying chairs.
    Tried killing random mobs.

No More items that give missions.
    No unfinished Nemesis missions.

Enough G to modify Nemesis, no success, this problem editing Nem happened to me before when there's an active nem mission, you only are able to edit after completion of that mission.

And the "spamming" Is just a way to say it. I send the message 2 or maybe 3 times a day.

P.S. in all my other toons Nemesis ambushes happen really often when doing open world missions.