test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

lost for sale item

bazodeebazodee Posts: 151 Arc User
Hello,

An item I've put up for sale is no longer available on the auction house.

I've not received any notification indicating that it was sold (also no Gs) nor did I get notified that the lot expired.

I tried to submit this bug via the in game feature, but the bug report isn't working.

Can you let me know what the next steps are in getting back that item?

Thanks!
I don't like Sigs, but I'll leave this here anyway. At least I'm not to trying to hypnotise you with moving things!

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    So you posted an item...it didn’t sell or expire?

And it’s not in the AH?

Are you checking these things on the correct character?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Hi. Yes, I did log in with the correct character. Usually the mail pops up, no matter the character. That pop-up still hasn't appeared. I'll check in game today again.
    It's no longer on the AH.
    I don't like Sigs, but I'll leave this here anyway. At least I'm not to trying to hypnotise you with moving things!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    What was/is the item?
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    It was a dark speed device.

I checked game - still haven't gotten any notification of a sale nor item returned.
  • Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    If the item was returned unsold, the email will only pop-up for the character that put the item up for sale in the AH. I'm not sure how many alts you have but you may want to double-check to see if one of them put the item up for sale and has the email in their Inbox. You can only retrieve the returned item from a mailbox outside of the AH.
  • Options
    Glad to say I found my dark speed! =) Thanks all for thinking along and thanks to @spookyspectre for making me check them all again.

I got it on my 17th character jump ... and still had a bit to go.

Future tip! Also noted what I had on which toon as I went along the way - thanks for the tips
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I always try to do AH stuff on one specific toon. That way I know to check his email for any AH expires
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I always try to do AH stuff on one specific toon. That way I know to check his email for any AH expires

So much this! It make take a little time to swap your stuff through your bank, but it can save major headaches like this down the line.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
This discussion has been closed.