Therakiel's Temple Rework!
This lair has gotten a total rework! This lair is aimed towards endgame players who want to seek out a challenge!Cutscene skipping!:
At the start of the lair there is an interact. If all 5 team members agree all cutscenes will be skipped for the lair.
To access the lair head to Vibora Bay and enter the Apostolic Church.
- You no longer need to have the Apocalypse Aversion mission active to enter.
- Removed large portions of the lair puzzles to shorten the lair.
- Added new perks for completing the lair.
- Added a new daily to Caliburn that can be picked up without prerequisite missions.
- Puzzles have been simplified to reduce the amount of time to get through the lair.
- Reduced the amount of spawns in the New Shadows wing of the lair.
- Immortals no longer need to be staked in the lair to be defeated.
- Added the following costumes as potential drops for completing the lair:: Therakiel's Sword (new version), Therakiel's Wings, Valerian Scarlet's Back Halo, Valerian Scarlet's Glow Tights, Black Fang's Epic Tire Armor, Baron Cimetiere's Face Paint, Vampire Wings.
- Added the following devices as potential drops for completing the lair: Therakiel's Dissonance.
- Added the following auras as potential drops for completing the lair: Astral Projection, Therakiel, Therakiel (Wings), Traitorous (Hands).
- This lair drops Resources, Questionite, Silver Champion Recognition and Gold Champion Recognition. Numeric rewards can be gained once every 20 hours.
- New rewards will be added periodically to this lair.
- New Mod: Devious Shield. Grants flat damage reduction. Drops from Baron Cimetiere.
- New Mod: Tough as Nails. Grants resistance to slashing damage. Drops from Black Fang.
- New Mod: Brilliance. Increases your resistance to all damage. Rank9 only.
- Defeating the sub bosses will grant you resources, modifications, a new consumable and reward box.
- Bosses have had their overall damage and health increased.
- Various visual improvements.
- Various changes to their respective lairs to accommodate the boss mechanics.
- Her summoned minions will no longer despawn after a set period of time.
- Can summon Sigils that will wreak havoc if left unchecked.
- Will move locations throughout the fight, picking a new target to attack.
- Will try and pick off weaker targets.
- Will occasionally challenge less threatening targets.
- May make use of objects in the room.
- Will not tolerate foes that hide behind their block!
- Pay attention to his block, you may need to move to avoid taking additional damage!
- His zombies are much more hostile.
- Beware of being defeated in his lair!
- Can now trap players in the cages scattered around his lair. You will need help to get out!
- Will shroud targets in a swarm of bats, reducing their vision.
- Therakiel can now become Light or Dark empowered later on in the fight. Players will take additional damage and effects if they have the inappropriate aura affecting them.
- Therakiel's Invocation of the Void will now follow players.
- Statues will now be removed in between phases.
- Updated the costumes of his summoned Hellementals to reflect what aura they create.
For the next week the Alert Bonus event will be active.
- Added an alert version of the Valerian Scarlet fight.
- This version of the fight is a simplified version of the Lair fight.
- Players level 20 and above can queue for it.
- In this version, when her sigils explode they will place a debuff on the target. Allowing all 5 to explode will defeat all players. Allowing some to explode will place a stacking debuff on players, reducing their defenses.
- This alert grants XP, Resources and Modifications.
- Robert Caliburn will have a spot in Millennium City while the Therakiel Alerts are active and will give out a daily mission for the alert.
- Added the following costumes as potential drops: Valerian Scarlet Halo, Long Sleeves, Wrapped Cloth, Vladic Dracul Shoulders, Vladic Dracul Bracers.
- Added the following devices as potential drops: Call Up a Trey Kings Gang War (permanent).
- Added perks for completing this alert.
- Players can skip the alert's cutscene by placing a vote in with an interact at the start of the alert. All 5 team members must make an input for the cutscene to be skipped.
From now until Monday, 10am ST the following pack will be available:Spirit Explosion Key Pack
- Cost: 900 ZEN
- 10x Cosmic Keys of Power
- 1x Super Spikey Hair Costume
- Updated Back Halo and Valerian Scarlet's Halo to have Small and Large versions.
- Added Back Feathers costume to the Special Store.