test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Increasing mysticism skill

As the thread title says, how do I increase my mysticism skill level? I'm stuck on 200 and can't seem to go any higher, but all the totems dotted around Monster Island require 201+ to access.

Comments

• sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    The skills vendors in the Ren Center have tokens you have to pay for in order to unlock each +100 level. As you're already level 200, you have to have done this once. Just go back and unlock it again and farm away. You might need to go to Downtown and farm there just to kick your level from 200-to-201, but from then on you can farm on Monster Island.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Either fuse mods of 4+, or use the lockbox +10 lvl ups. Everything else is a waste of time, and you'll spend forever trying to get it ranked up.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Posts: 37 Arc User
    I've been fusing like crazy. I never get above 200
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    did you buy the skill cap increase?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Posts: 37 Arc User
    did you buy the skill cap increase?

No, because I didn't know about it. But now I have I'm already at 210.
    Thank you.
  • eviltwintwoeviltwintwo Posts: 351 Arc User

One note on this--after you buy the upgrade, you can harvest Mysticism (or Science, or Arms) nodes of the PREVIOUS level until it bumps you up +1...you may have to harvest a few of them before it hits, but once it does, you can immediately go to next-level nodes and begin searching them.
  • guarduanspif69guarduanspif69 Posts: 3 Arc User
    OK just to mention it the skills are gated at levles 20 30 40 each gate lets you but the next 100 pts finaly capping at 400 skill max!!