test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Onslaught

I just picked up the Onslaught missions and used my first supervillain token to kill an UNTIL defender (hazah!). I also picked up the Guardian Defense mission, but my question is this: where can I find the rampaging villains in Millennium City? TIA.

Comments

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Usually there will be players saying, "PASSIVE OV RENCEN #" in front of Recog bldg. then you can go ham at them to finish your Guardian Token Daily.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    You'll also hear player asking in zone if someone will spawn an OV so they can farm it. Essentially OV is a collusion mission.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    Yeah, the players that decide to become an OV usually handle their business against the UNTIL guys and then call out that they are going to RenCen so some players can get their tokens. Sometimes they might say that they need some amount of kills before going passive, so they will put up a little fight until they get what they need.

You just have to keep an eye on chat when in MC and if you see someone calling out that there is an OV in/going to RenCen then head that way and/or change zones and go collect.

The fighting generally takes place at the ramp area between where Defender and the other mission guys are and the Recognition building.