test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just got game, starting out

I had completely forgotten this game, I never played back in day, so I thought I would try it out. I have some questions

1. Is there a Discord for players?
2. There an updated place for information about the game, I.E. builds or where quest stuff is or gear or how to beat this moss?
3. There any guild's taking new players? possible show the ropes?
4. Is there anything that I need to purchase from Zen store? like Lord of Rings, you need expansion packs or bag space etc
5. Right now I am about done with the tutorial and it is a fun game, thanks for all your help.

Comments

• klepto#8734 klepto Posts: 4 Arc User
    check the premium pack in the z-store that's something that might interest you
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    1. Yes, there's a pinned thread in this section of the forums about it, just look up.

2. The builds and powers section has some guides for building. Pretty much all the gear you care about is in Rencen in the Recognition building. Everything else comes from events, and the event vendor will be nearby, next to the powerhouse wheel. There's also the trade paper back vendor(vehicles building) and the collector vendor(further left of the powerhouse wheel).

3. Yeah. Menagerie is pretty much always recruiting and they have a lot of people. I think Spectre is taking new people, not sure. Just ask in zone chat and I'm sure someone will recruit you for something. Elitist Monster is definitely not recruiting.

4. Nothing you have to buy. You get access to all content, and all your basic amenities are purchased with regular game currency you get through playing.
  • bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    Welcome, wilkinsp! I hope you enjoy the game, and your visits here. This community includes many helpful people and resources to assist you with whatever you need.

If you have any interest in the official Champions Online setting, this free PDF will greatly help you get up to speed on who's who and what's what: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzHmfdC4jXPpVmxGd1ZxcHVfbFk/view
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    There is a partial volunteer wiki at http://www.championswiki.com/index.php?title=Welcome_to_the_Champions_Online_Wiki. It does have some useful stuff (like event maps when you need to find cats in trees and the like).
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • retehi#8400 retehi Posts: 32 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I think Spectre is taking new people, not sure.

nope.