- The race now drops 15 tokens, but diminishes after 3 runs.
- Forum Malvanum now drops 10 tokens, but diminishes after 3 runs.
- Increased the amount of tokens given by the daily mission.
- Added perks to unlock the Brawling emote, Fighting emote and Taunt transformation on your account.
- New Daily Mission: Complete the Forum Malvanum Alert.
- New Mission: Complete the Two Lane Rooftop mission 5 times. Grants the Platinum Steam Bike vehicle.
- New Mission: Complete the Forum Malvanum mission 5 times. Grants the Gladiator Mask costume.
- Moved Gladiator Mace Hands, Sword Hands and Armor to the Nemesis vendor.
- Moved Royal, Cinder, Quicksilver and Cryogenic bikes to drifter store.
- Moved Alien Gladiator Boots, Alien Gladiator Gauntlets, Alien Gladiator Helmet 02, Triple Straps, Buckled Bracer Straps, Buckled Leg Straps as drops from the Race.
- Moved Brawling emote, Fighting emote and Taunt transformation as drops from the Race.
- Removed Ironclad costumes, they will become available again at a later date.
- Added a variety of items into the Miscellaneous section.
- Added Rockstar archetype to the event store.
For the next week the Beard and Hair pack will be free to claim. You can find it in the Featured and Bonus tabs.
From now until Monday, 10am ST the Mach Key Pack will be available.
- Cost: 900 ZEN
- 10x Cosmic Keys of Power
- 1x Mach Wings costume unlock
- Gave this power a cooldown of 30 seconds.
- This power now reduces healing on you while active.
- Corrected tooltips to display the values of the bonus damage and recharge effects.
- Rank 2 now gives you a boost to power cost reduction, and rank 3 now gives you energy every second.
- While Circus Malvanum is running, the Vehicle Supercharger weapon will be available in the Questionite store.
- Added Mind Control power unlock to the Champions Recognition Store.
You could have moved them as drops for the Forum Malvanum too - so that EVERYBODY has the chance to get some of the old stuff.
Well..that means I skip this event totally - and play a another game.
Swords and Shields!
It keeps failing cuz it's bugged. If you're gonna lock the items behind the race, fix it.
tons of my friends are having this same issue, they've had it for years even, unable to complete the race.
I've done the race hundreds of times and the only times I get "race failed" is when I miss a ring. If it's bugged then it's not bugged for all. Sure, on a rare occasion I get a 'Race Failed' message come up and I don't think I missed a ring... but I'm not infallible, so I probably did without knowing it, or there was a lag spike, not an actual specific race bug.
I also hit boost now and again when going through rings, without issues, so that theory that's going about doesn't ring true for me either.
I wonder what those friends of yours "unable to complete the race" have in common ( not a snark, a real question so that the devs can try and pinpoint the problem)?
Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
If there are bugs they should be documented for reporting in the Gameplay Bug section of the forums.
Block timing explained
These should be added as 'Complete Forum Malvanum' 500, 1000 and 5000 times perk rewards.
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
To be honest with you I think the race just doesn't like people with ping higher than 100, all those people seem to be from other countries like australia, or latin america, or just have -not so good- internet, the game doesn't seem to register when they go through rings and it fails them. even though they're not lagging or anything, they're mostly stable when doing content.
I go through the race perfectly nearly every time, but a lot of my friends can't seem to get through it even if they do it perfectly.
I've tried everything, I've had them follow me (Not follow command), I've even followed **them** and I seem to get through but they get race failed.
I really do think it's bugged for a lot of people, and it's really upsetting because there is quite a few rewards they want and now they're locked behind a race they can't complete.
Stretch em out.
My super cool CC build and how to use it.
This, this, one thousand times this! It's so annoying. Maybe add these "exclusive" limited-time items into the exclusive vendor so we have something to spend these currently useless tokens on.
Right now most of these limited time offers come with something most us vets have.
Want me to spend full price for 3 items that I already have 1 of?
Want me to spend a god awful amount of questionite for a travel I have minus the aura?? No freaking thanks.
Earning the 'scrappy' perk is not unlocking the fighting emote across the account.