test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Villainous Versus!: Medusa vs Mind Slayer

scorpio303scorpio303 Posts: 27 Arc User
Two malicious mentalists in a battle of mind over matter!
Who do you think would win and why?

Villainous Versus!: Medusa vs Mind Slayer 8 votes

Medusa
87%
legendarylycan#5411bulgarexnumaman1990spordeliabrfabeirassgtken60katiebonnell 7 votes
Mind Slayer
12%
theravenforce 1 vote

Comments

• bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    Medusa
    This is one fight that's almost inevitable. Medusa and Mind Slayer are "rivals" for Psimon's affection, but he's really just stringing Mind Slayer along to use her. The day that finally sinks in past her abuse-generated blindness, is the day someone dies.

This is actually a tough call. Medusa's power to mentally paralyze someone is formidable, and if she hits Mind Slayer with it MS would be helpless. Mind Slayer could get out of it eventually, but it will take time, during which Medusa can kill her at her leisure. OTOH Mind Slayer is faster and more durable than Medusa, her psychokinetic attacks are much deadlier, and her mind is strong and not easy to target. If Medusa can't paralyze her quickly she'll probably be cut to ribbons.

I think I would give it to Medusa, just because she only has to hit Mind Slayer once for the fight to be over.

(I based my comparison on the PnP game stats for each villain in Champions Villains Volume Two: Villain Teams.)
  • sgtken60sgtken60 Posts: 252 Arc User
    Medusa
    Medusa

Just because I like the name :)
  • Medusa
    well, let's put it this way...medusa is the one who got an onslaught serum made from her DNA - mind slayer didn't

it's clear who teleios considers the stronger psychic villainess​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    Medusa
    So: Medusa plays Psimon, Psimon plays Mind Slayer and Mind Slayer plays with psi-knives...

Yeah, I’m going with Medusa on this one. :tongue: