test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Veterans´s Core if Might

Sorry but 13/13 to SSS ? Pay 180€ to get Livetime Acc. and get a awesome Mod :-1:
Realy? A R3 Dual Mod is better than this Might Core...…. and i´ll dont pay 180€ for an R3Mod....
Cryptic … u want to earn Money? It dont work with somthink like this…. so Change stats please.
Maybe u could give a lot more for new and old livetimemembers … exclusive powerset, realy Mighty devices and so on ….
thats the way to get new member and Money!!!

Comments

• nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    You need to stop being a crybaby. Go back and do a tally on all of the stuff that LTS gives you for the price that you're getting them. That core is AMAZING btw, if you had a proper build, and geared it properly, you would see how much that core helps in a primary utility.

1. Cheap as dirt FF slots(look at the typical price of 30$/per).
    2. A mountain of free costume sets from the shop(bundled together they're worth like 5 times the cost of LTS).
    3. Premium pack for free(this gives you a mountain of things to go with it.)
    4. You get a free OV.
    5. Don't have to pay for the money cap unlock.
    6. Dood, do I have to go on? Look over what you're getting before you cry about it.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    Sorry but 13/13 to SSS ? Pay 180€ to get Livetime Acc. and get a awesome Mod :-1:
    Realy? A R3 Dual Mod is better than this Might Core...…. and i´ll dont pay 180€ for an R3Mod....
    Cryptic … u want to earn Money? It dont work with somthink like this…. so Change stats please.
    Maybe u could give a lot more for new and old livetimemembers … exclusive powerset, realy Mighty devices and so on ….
    thats the way to get new member and Money!!!

It's effectively a rank 9 CORE, you're comparing a CORE to regular stat mods. Compare it to another CORE, such as the growth amulet, which at rank 9 gives 25 stat points... so the vet core is even slightly better, since it gives 26 points in total.

Regarding your $180 fairy tale.. i hate to break it to you, but $180 isn't all that much.. at least not, compared to what certain people are spending on zen / microtransactions. For the current price, you get a whole lot of good stuff already "mighty devices" included.

Stick to reposting my AH items for ridiculous amounts of globals, it seems to be more your thing, than logical thinking.
  • evilgrandpaevilgrandpa Posts: 8 Arc User
    nbkxs wrote: »
    You need to stop being a crybaby. Go back and do a tally on all of the stuff that LTS gives you for the price that you're getting them. That core is AMAZING btw, if you had a proper build, and geared it properly, you would see how much that core helps in a primary utility.

Wow Fanboy/Girl … stop crying hmmm? A 13/13 statcore is btw bullshit. " you would see how much that core helps in a primary utility." … Sure it helps but u loose this Slot for a good R9 Utility core mod like 10% more Damage or so on. So stats could be better… it is an Special core for LT.... 13/13 insn´t Special....

1. Cheap as dirt FF slots(look at the typical price of 30$/per). Grind Q. Convert to Z. Buy freeform slot.
    2. A mountain of free costume sets from the shop(bundled together they're worth like 5 times the cost of LTS).Grind Q. Convert to Z. Buy costume . cosmic runs works very well!!!
    3. Premium pack for free(this gives you a mountain of things to go with it.): ok it´s a good one
    4. You get a free OV.: hmmm go to AH, buy OV unlock pay 80G …. so wow!
    5. Don't have to pay for the money cap unlock. use bank / Friends ...
    6. Dood, do I have to go on? Look over what you're getting before you cry about it.: so all u get is ok but not awesome… Play, make Q´s buy all that stuff couse it´s for free than. So check other games… u get tons of free good stuff every month there…
    Games Needs there community / Need Money / to get Money u have to do somethink Special.... LT is not very Special, good but not Special!
    edited February 2020
    colonelwing wrote:
    It's effectively a rank 9 CORE, you're comparing a CORE to regular stat mods. Compare it to another CORE, such as the growth amulet, which at rank 9 gives 25 stat points... so the vet core is even slightly better, since it gives 26 points in total.

Regarding your $180 fairy tale.. i hate to break it to you, but $180 isn't all that much.. at least not, compared to what certain people are spending on zen / microtransactions. For the current price, you get a whole lot of good stuff already "mighty devices" included.

Stick to reposting my AH items for ridiculous amounts of globals, it seems to be more your thing, than logical thinking.[/Quote

Right, Mighty core is better than Growth core… buuuuuuut: Growth core is for PSS not SSS / u could buy an Growth core R9 for low in AH not for real Money / I cant match the v core with an dual core, thats Right but the stats are to low anyway
    For the current price, you get a whole lot of good stuff already "mighty devices" included.: sure good stuff but not awesome… Mighty devices inluded? Which one?
    AH items for ridiculous amounts of globals: Grind Q. Convert to Z. Buy whatever… AH/Zen and Qstore items are not a part of LT btw. Please dont misunderstand, i am an LT member and i spend Money to support the game but LT is only good not awesome… they have to do more for there community! I dont understand the egalitarianism between FTP and LT.

Stick to reposting my AH items for ridiculous amounts of globals, it seems to be more your thing, than logical thinking.: ok read the part with reference to AH/Zen/Qstore and LT Membership because reading seems to be more your thing, than logical thinking

Are you kidding me? You have 2 core slots, one for your dps mod, and one for this mod. Many of the best builds are stabilized by this mod. You obviously have no idea what you're doing, and you certainly have no idea what you're talking about. The mod is amazing.
    [NbK]XStorm
    Are you kidding me? You have 2 core slots, one for your dps mod, and one for this mod. Many of the best builds are stabilized by this mod. You obviously have no idea what you're doing, and you certainly have no idea what you're talking about. The mod is amazing.
    ohhh come on.... u think u have only a one power build? sure thats why u buy FF or LT ... so i need 2 differnt dboost cores / other example u need cost discount: yeah take one damage boost and wait......... Yeah ure havenly v core maybe u have SSS Int for cost reduction and 13 Int boost a lot right? Forget Gamblers Lucky gem couse u have V CORE .... hell yeah i forgott the other
    spectacular 13 points..... kidding ureself. Vcore stats are to low!

I can tell you right now that it's never going to change, so probably better for you to get used to it. ;)
    [NbK]XStorm
    I can tell you right now that it's never going to change, so probably better for you to get used to it. ;)

Maybe ... i´ll hope that cryptic read this. I like the game but the game dies slowly. No more good changes. No interaction with the community. They renamed powerset and sell for new (Armor power set toogle useless for FF) / Left eye of ruby dragon was worst case / No more costume parts per month for LT / No realy new events / no hunts for lagecy Itmes (like Diablo or WOW but thoose games dont die ). Cryptic needs money... sure but selling LT with only good not exclusive stuff convinced nomore.
    Cryptic has to work hard now, do massive more. Otherwise the game dies. It hurts becouse CO has potential but Cryptic twiddle one's thumbs.

I´ll think ure right.... they wont do somethink but look at Serverlist. Max 3 server at same time with 30 or 40 player. Well lets see what happend... hope the best ....
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    1sfjk6.jpg
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Do you think there is anyone reading the forums (including the devs) who don't already know all this? I very much doubt that 10+ year old CO is going to see abig infusion of cash necessary from PWE to do even 5% of what is suggested here. Companies only invest big money if they expect real returns on the investment and it's pretty clear that PWE expects little from its CO property. It does sadden me that something that costs no direct cash, i.e. dev communication of coming developments/plans, is something that the devs are either forbidden to provide or choose not to provide.

So, we all just have to enjoy the game for what it is. Some old timers will hang on until the game shuts down, some will drift in and out, some new people will discover it for the first time and join in.

Maybe ... i´ll hope that cryptic read this. I like the game but the game dies slowly. No more good changes. No interaction with the community. They renamed powerset and sell for new (Armor power set toogle useless for FF) / Left eye of ruby dragon was worst case / No more costume parts per month for LT / No realy new events / no hunts for lagecy Itmes (like Diablo or WOW but thoose games dont die ). Cryptic needs money... sure but selling LT with only good not exclusive stuff convinced nomore.
    Cryptic has to work hard now, do massive more. Otherwise the game dies. It hurts becouse CO has potential but Cryptic twiddle one's thumbs.

I´ll think ure right.... they wont do somethink but look at Serverlist. Max 3 server at same time with 30 or 40 player. Well lets see what happend... hope the best ....

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • corvus#0826 corvus Posts: 13 Arc User
    We dont need the game becoming more and more pay to win. Dont like the mod? Put another mod in that slot
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User

So this went pretty quickly from not liking the Veteran's core mod to the game is dying. I find the extra option of using the V core useful on over half of my toons, so that tips it toward the "it's an amazing option vs slotting a utility core that won't help option". Use it if another utility core would offer less than the V core. Don't use it if another core will perform better. It won't be for all toons and it seems it was never intended to be a god mode mod but more of a flexibility mode mod.
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    I personally keep forgetting that I have this mod. Maybe I should take another look at some of my gear and use it? On the surface, it does kinda math out to look a bit lame, but when you compare it to other core mods, they really do make sense as a helpful little boost to the numbers.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    I use it on a minority of my characters, but I do use it, because it has the distinct benefit of being able to fit in any gear slot, and there's some slots I don't use for much (which those are depends on the character).