test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Meteor Blaze sux

metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited March 2020 in Suggestions Box
I feel like the Meteor blaze should be changed into a tier ultimate. While making a new fire ultimate in the future to compensate. Why? More FF flexibility. A falling rock is not necessarily all fire part of it should physically hurt.

MB would do 50% fire and 50%crushing damage. One side may hit harder dependent on the build choice. It wouldn't be weaker because it will be slightly buffed. Say like 60crushing with chance to crit 30fire on crushing build and flat 70fire 30crushing on fire build
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix

Comments

• metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Also wishing Meteor Blaze was a Meteor Shower about now, The single blast is lack luster
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    It does what an Ultimate does: hits 10 targets with a significant amount of damage.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,075 Arc User
    Pardon if I draw upon a different game for this ...

Back when I played Starsiege: Tribes, I was heavy into modding it. Learned a lot of pseudo-coding by playing with the scripting language for mods.

My Meteor gun progressed from just shooting a meteor from it INTO calling upon some meteors to crash down. There was a chance for an announcement once per 60 seconds, that all could see, stating that a meteor shower was visible. Any player with the Meteor gun had a 10 second window to use the Meteor gun to "paint a target". Then, a global announcement was made to all, a pointer was displayed, 5 seconds later a 10 second meteor shower ensued.

I actually used the above scripting code to try and get a job at some gaming companies. No luck. It was still fun and I learned a lot about debugging and doing things that EVERYONE said could not be done.

Ok, horn tooted. Carry on.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"