test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We need some neck/collar options

In comics, collars and various neck coverings are often used as extensions of the tights.

I like the cowl tight and golden age cowl (female) options, but often times, the base (bottom portion that goes over the collar bones) is usually interfering with the patterns on the tights.

There is a Neck> Tight Band, but that cuts weird in the neck and is kind of low.

Also, there is a Neck> Armor Basic, but that is way to bulky for a decent tights costume.

And we could use Head Type> Pattern> Cover but then one cannot use make up options. Plus, the material for the head and the cover are the same which means that if you have a metal cover, you have a metal face.

Anyway, it would be nice to have some more neck/collar tights options.

And we need mandarin style collar.
Heck, how about some priest collars?

Use your favorite search engine and look up types of collars.

Ummm...

Collars.

Thank you!

Comments

• telling people to use a search engine to look up collars is just going to return the kinds of collars used for pets and kink-play

might wanna provide some modifiers to add​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I have always wanted more options to update the cowls we have in the Neck category, with different cut out shapes that cling to our body shapes and improve tights looks. For example, this star shaped cowl.....

51gYkDr.jpg

Many different styles could be created with the same idea. In fact, I'm gonna go ahead and add this to the costume suggestion thread.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    100%

kwTiZcX.png

I just feel that costume pieces lately have been so bulky and ill-fitting and magical pony tails and Fruitbat Hair, we need to get back to classic hero stuff, back to basics, there’s a lot of relatively common/basic pieces we don’t have. Tights, Tights with Skin, Neck/Collars, Gloves and Masks, Boots that aren’t 2x too large for our toons – y’know, all the things from early/launch CO. This IS a superhero game, after all. The Spy costume set was a step in the right direction IMO, but we’ve still got a ways to go! :+1:
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    We need some 'under' cowls to go with the 'over' cowls.

Cowls that are shaped/have patterns of their own are great if that works with the character's costume, but it doesn't address an issue the OP mentioned and that I have experienced myself: A cowl that interferes with the pattern on the costume that the player wishes to use.

If they could find a way to fit a cowl under the tights that would eliminate that problem, even if it was just a plain cowl to start.

Either that or let cowls have patterns that duplicate all existing tights patterns, so even if 'on top of' the tights it could use the same pattern and so blend in.
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    I've been wanting this to happen for...years.

+1 to everything.