test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Baseball batting Heavy Weapon attack

Im really surprised that we dont have something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8SK0rk5jdE

To make the enemies fly around the map :)
The closer we have is anihilate but is an one handed ability with a pretty meh animation, im sure it will end up being popular, especially now that we have some baseball bat costumes in the game.
Ty for reading :)

Comments

• dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    The problem is, all the HW attacks are one-handed. It would be cool to see, but doubtful they'd just add in one, random, two-handed attack to a list of all one-handed moves.

Then again, SB has a two-handed attack in a list of one-handed moves.. so it's not impossible.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    dialamx wrote: »
    The problem is, all the HW attacks are one-handed. It would be cool to see, but doubtful they'd just add in one, random, two-handed attack to a list of all one-handed moves.

Then again, SB has a two-handed attack in a list of one-handed moves.. so it's not impossible.

Weird, eh?

Skullcrusher is 2handed. I wish it had more utility besides Knock and Disorient. Then I could use it with in/out of set powers. But, that's for a different thread topic.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    dialamx wrote: »
    The problem is, all the HW attacks are one-handed.

From what I've seen that's because of animation issues, but I'm not sure a baseball swing would actually have those issues because baseball swings often start out two handed but then the batter lets go with one hand. I think that would prevent the kind of animation issues that two-handed animations can cause, meaning a baseball swing could be feasible.

It could be HW's version of Roomsweeper.