test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bullet Barrage-good or no?

katiebonnellkatiebonnell Posts: 20 Arc User
What does it do? Overpower? Anyone who has tried this, can you tell me if this ultimate is worth it?

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Here's its tooltip at R3 on a lvl 40 Hybrid w/ no gear or stats (left my travel power on, tho):
    HajASoO.jpg
    And for ref, here's R3 Lead Tempest w/ the same:
    u8x5tvv.jpg

It's basically like a higher-dps Lead Tempest w/ some defensive attributes. The channel only lasts ~1.2 sec, though, so the extra effects don't last that long. It doesn't have Overpower available- instead its special adv is a large AoE perception debuff that lasts 8 seconds.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    lillysaturnlillysaturn Posts: 109 Arc User
    Lets be frank and brutal with the current duration/cooldown its pretty useless
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    So in that 1.2 seconds lead tempest would do up to 1560 damage (less if targets are far away).

In that same time, barrage could do between 6500 to 8680 damage, assuming half the targets are beyond 30ft while at the same time giving you brief damage immunity. Sounds like it shreds.
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    I put it on my pistol-packin' PFF tank, The Gun-isher.

No threat advantage but the short duration is actually helpful at the cosmics with the exception of Qwjibo once the hearts are up. I can get a cast IN in between their big hits. I honestly can't tell you what kind of damage I'm doing, though. Or if swapping Execution Shot for it was a good thing.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"