test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pets not working properly

When i tell my controllable pets to attack a target they do not seem to respond to the command and simply stand there or sometimes they will do one attack then just stand next to the target and not do anything. On occasion they will fight the first target in a group of enemies and then just not attack any more of the enemies from the group, the keybinds for the pets also dont seem to be working and i've tried rebinding the keys to see if that would fix the issue but it didn't seem to help.

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    2009 is that you?
  • Options
    sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    I sent a help request on this myself. It seems that pets function normally in closed, instanced missions, but in open missions and large world-maps, they stall and stop. Apparently this is NOT a new issue, and has yet to be addressed. As ealford1985 mentioned above, this was originally mentioned waaaay back in 2009, when the game was, I believe, still in beta or shortly after release.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    The controls for pets are janky and unreliable. Better to have your pets attack via you aggroing something. If you're hoping to have pets go in first, Hydra can do that for you.