test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Allow $15 and $25 payment options

raretblue2raretblue2 Posts: 1 Arc User
I understand that it's the job of every mmo to make sure we have the least amount of available options to add payments so you can mark a price between two payment options, forcing us to choose the larger one... (Example: something is 1500 but the only options to add ZEN are 1000 and 2000) but come on, it's been years guys...
Tagged:

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Hot dogs come in packs of 9.

Hot dog buns come in packs of 8.
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    I think someone has been stealing some of your hotdogs, Spinny – and SOME hotdogs now come in packs of eight, especially the larger ones.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    sapphiechu wrote: »
    I think someone has been stealing some of your hotdogs, Spinny – and SOME hotdogs now come in packs of eight, especially the larger ones.

well good. I stopped eating hot dogs because I was going nuts always looking at the remaining buns or dogs and being like "I gotta buy more! why won't these amounts become even!?!?" That's why it's important to have questionite on hand, so the same thing doesn't happen after buying Zen @_@
  • blumoon8blumoon8 Posts: 430 Arc User
    The pricing issues for Zen is a marketing tactic from a generation ago. I think people started figuring out that customers will buy more if you let them get exactly the amount they want instead of forcing them into an awkward position of having to buy too much. My source for this is how this same thing was priced on the xbox 360, where you could by 250 currency but the thing you wanted cost 300, forcing you to by 500. No idea if xbox still does this (I actually didn't get an xbox one for this very reason. THE SALT.) PS4 and recently the Switch both just allow you to buy exactly what you want or buy the thing directly instead of a conversion to a middleman currency. It would be nice if PWI updated their model but who knows.

I say stuff and I say things, sometimes together but only when I'm feeling adventurous.

I'm @blu8 in game! :D