test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapon Auras?

Hello!

I thought I saw a weapon aura the other day but swore I must have been imagining it. THEN, it was talked about briefly in zone. I've returned recently after being gone for a few months and I'm thinking I may have missed some sort of launch.

Basically, are there now weapon auras in the game? If so, what kind and how can I get my grabby hands on one? A quick search has revealed very little information on this.

Thanks!

I say stuff and I say things, sometimes together but only when I'm feeling adventurous.

I'm @blu8 in game! :D

Comments

• mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    To my knowledge there is exactly one weapon aura and it specifically only effects the right hand weapon, ie the one your toon uses for single weapon sets, and it doesn't work on the laser sword.

Edit: you get it from one of the serial missions they've been doing lately... I believe it is the first mission you do for the Siren Abyss series, which requires you to complete the Death Rattle series.
  • bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    There's one atm, a sorcery aura for melee weapons. It's a quest reward for one of the Serene Abyss missions.
  • blumoon8blumoon8 Posts: 430 Arc User
    Thanks guys! That's super helpful and exciting!

I say stuff and I say things, sometimes together but only when I'm feeling adventurous.

I'm @blu8 in game! :D