What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 4/16/2020

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited April 2020 in Release Notes
Defender's National Training Program
  • One week left!

Spy Lockbox!
Our new Spy themed lockbox! The following new items are available in this lockbox:
  • Blizzard Fox Loyal Sidekick
  • Data Panel Costume Transformation
  • Portal Costume Transformation
  • Bullet Barrage Ultimate Power
  • Talk on Phone emote
  • Spy Costume Box

Spy Costume Box can drop the following costumes:
  • Spy Hair 1
  • Spy Hair 2
  • Spy Glasses
  • Spy Hat
  • Spy Bowtie
  • Spy Jacket 1
  • Spy Jacket 2
  • Spy Cuffs
  • Spy Pistol
  • Spy Umbrella
  • Spy Pants 1
  • Spy Pants 2
  • Spy Shoes
  • Spy Boots

ZEN Store
New in the ZEN store:
  • Telepathy Key Pack
  • 1800 ZEN
  • 20x Keys
  • 1x Latent Psi Device.
  • 25x Menton's Will mods.
  • 3x Triumphant Recovery
  • 10x Healing Device Plus
  • 10x Energy Surge Plus

New Power: Veil of Mist
  • Wind Framework
  • Creates a cloud mist that reduces the perception of targets for a short time.
  • Advantage (2): Turns this power into a threat wipe.
  • Advantage (2): Chance to apply Chill to targets.

New Power: Veil of Darkness
  • Darkness Framework
  • Creates a cloud mist that reduces the perception of targets for a short time.
  • Advantage (2): Turns this power into a threat wipe.
  • Advantage (2): Chance to apply Fear to targets.

New Power: Bullet Barrage
Munitions Ultimate
  • Deals damage in a wide area around you.
  • While maintaining, greatly increases your dodge and avoidance as well as making you invulnerable to most forms of crowd control. This bonus is boosted if you are affected by Furious.
  • Advantage (2): Applies a Dust Cloud that lowers foes perception for a short time.

Latent Psi (Device)
(This was an old preorder device)
  • Increased rate at which this device's effect can trigger to once every 1 sec (from 9).
  • Removed health requirement.

Costumes
  • The Traffic Cone head wear can now be colored.
​​

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Was this even in PTS?
    Spy Lockbox!
    Our new Spy themed lockbox!
    "I SAY DOUBLE 0 SEVEN"
    New Power: Bullet Barrage
    Munitions Ultimate
    Deals damage in a wide area around you.
    While maintaining, greatly increases your dodge and avoidance as well as making you invulnerable to most forms of crowd control. This bonus is boosted if you are affected by Furious.
    Advantage (2): Applies a Dust Cloud that lowers foes perception for a short time.
    Ah... Second Munitions ultimate and it's Dual Guns again? While the first Ultimate issue with going instantly on CD on charging tap still havent been fixed?
    Cries in HeavyMunitionsWeapons

But at least it SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited April 2020
    BUG: [Spy Jacket 1] and [Spy Jacket 2] have the same preview image​​

Looking at the NPC, the Transformations are pretty impressive
    I love that they are long animated and don't feel rushed

NOW YOU ARE THINKING WITH PORTALS

I wish they were also unlocked as Emotes
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    BUG: Bullet Barrage unlock text gives wrong Info. It says Arrow Assault - The Archery Ultimate, The Power still unlocks
    IKBOqcq.png​​
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    John and Emma will be so proud of this costume set.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    [*] Bullet Barrage Ultimate Power​​

When you unlock this is says you have unlocked "Arrow Assault"

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    So....no pts just straight live? Ok..

Any pic?
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    So does the new hair fit under the new hat? I like this theme, it's a welcome change from power armor and tights but there's only a dozen or so hair styles that you can have with new hats
    edited April 2020
    Ok This is getting Tiresome That's what we getting for not PTS TESTING

BUG: Data Panel Costume Transformation - Going Digital Perk, The Transformation doesn't unlock account with the perk after unlocking it on 3 characters

The other characters get the PERK, but not the Unlock, despite the game's text states that I recieved it

I kept relogging and changing instances with those characters, the Unlock is still not available
    pwCjnM2.png
    M9QcIK4.gif​​
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    I am surprised devs didn't put these in PTS first. Guess 1-day before release just doesn't seem like a sound idea anymore.

Also, when is Tear down gonna be released?
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Yeah, the lack of time on PTS is a bad idea
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    BUG: The portal transform isn't unlocking account-wide, either. The data transform also ends on the generic "hunched over" animation, which was an issue previous transforms had before they were fixed as well.
  • shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    BUG?: On Spy Jacket 1, the pattern lines (color 3) go over the lapel and the pockets (color 2), and it looks tacky.
    BUG?: Just about all the hair styles clip through the spy hat; this includes the hair styles released at launch that were assigned to hats because they wouldn't clip through.

• psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 722 Arc User
    It is as if they are well does not matter we will just throw it up there and see what sticks, if good then ok other wise just move on. I mean i was happy i had the resources to get this this time, but some may not be so lucky, I like the devices and would like a way to get them after the key packs are gone. Maybe put them in the comic book store back issue thing or in the ticket store, but that just seems a wash now like a place where old lock box stuff goes to gather mold and degrade.
  • So close, yet so far. Not the Noir lockbox I was hoping for, but nice to see they used my idea for an umbrella costume/weapon skin.

Still hoping that veteran costume pieces will be made available someday, since the only way to get them now is to buy lifetime for $300. :T
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Costume set looks great, and happy to see the perception debuff powers were not forgotten. Love to see it! ^^
    BUG: Another bug - the smartphone emote has you hold both the normal phone and the smartphone in the same hand, with the smartphone practically hovering out of your palm.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    Hmm, I cannot repro the phone issue. Can you go into further detail? (Like if the character is huge.small, male/female, if there are any other factors, etc).​​
    Hmm, I cannot repro the phone issue. Can you go into further detail? (Like if the character is huge.small, male/female, if there are any other factors, etc).​​

Character is female, doesn't matter what size.
    Here's a pic of the issue: https://i.gyazo.com/8ea8e0e6ea0311b4f4b956b8730e4c52.png

Another Bug: Weapon dance/power weapon transforms don't seem to be unlocking account-wide, either.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 737 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »

BUG: Data Panel Costume Transformation - Going Digital Perk, The Transformation doesn't unlock account with the perk after unlocking it on 3 characters

The other characters get the PERK, but not the Unlock, despite the game's text states that I recieved it

I kept relogging and changing instances with those characters, the Unlock is still not available
    pwCjnM2.png
    M9QcIK4.gif​​
    Yeah I am having the same issue here. Its not showing up on my characters. I test this with a character that just tick 40 for the event, got the perk, relog a few times, and got no panel choices in the transformation.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Huh, I didn't know this. Not mentioned on the tool tip for the transformation. Does unlocking 3 of any transformation unlock said transformation for the entire account? Is this documented anywhere, or just a surprise that we learn as we play?
    avianos wrote: »

​​

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!