test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Macros

How does one set up Macros using a keyboard, please?

Comments

• warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/175864/faq-for-bindings-commands is a huge post detailing many macros you can create.

If you don't want to sort through that, there are still plenty of players that can help you with a direct query of what you are trying to accomplish and if it can be done.

Things, in general, that can't be done using in-game macros: activate 2 powers either at once or sequentially; make a click power (like a combo) continue working until you stop it; Eh, there are others but can't think of them right now.

Things that can be done (not comprehensive): Say something and change a costume; Say something and do an emote; Say something and activate a power, whether it is a click, chargeup, or maintain; etc​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    I have a couple characters with key binds that activate 2 powers in sequence (e.g. Protection Field and Mindful Reinforcement). Or, do I misunderstand? I.e. a key bind is not a macro?
    warcanch wrote: »
    Things, in general, that can't be done using in-game macros: activate 2 powers either at once or sequentially; make a click power (like a combo) continue working until you stop it; Eh, there are others but can't think of them right now.
    ​​

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    hmm, you used to not be able to activate more than one power in keybind macro. However, just like the old PA+almost any other power, there might be some combos that work. I never was much for the bubble powers, so I didn't know about what you describe.

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"