Which is more?

spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
edited April 2020 in Off Topic
Several or many?

Discuss.

Comments

• sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    The word several, according to dictionary.com, is defined as being more than two but less than many in number or kind. It also has definition of respective; individual; (they went their several ways), and separate; different (several occasions). In law, it is considered a law that is binding two or more persons who may be sued separately on a common obligation. As a noun, it is defined as several persons or things; a few; some.

Many, by contrast, as the adjective, is defined as constituting of forming a large number; numerous, and as a noun, a large or considerable number of persons or things.

So, it would take several severals to make many, and you could divide many into several parts.

(Yes, I'm bored!)
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    A butt ton is the most. That's approximately three crap loads or fifteen trunks worth of junk.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Remember to specify your system, though. A metric crapload is equivalent to about 1.3 imperial craploads, for instance.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • lazkal#2844 lazkal Posts: 1 New User
    guys when i open the app it shows me and empty page how do i get the game and how do i play i cant find where to start it
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Less is more
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods