test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Form Slot Give Away

CO is giving away a Free Form slot. Not sure if this is limited time or not. Go to the bonus tab of the Zen store for details. Can change a Silver to a Free From with it. Only applies if you have less than 120 character slots.

Nice gesture. TY CO!
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• jarfarujarfaru Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    I am shocked that they would do this. This is something they should have done years ago Now new players can see what the heart of the game is about. This is really shocking and i am telling everyone about it. Its not limited in use but you have until April 17 to get one.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    They have done it before
  • cyborgprimecyborgprime Posts: 1 Arc User
    How do I claim this? I can't find it anywhere...
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Bonus Tab in store
    Bonus Tab in store

They should have made it easy to find. Should have been on the store front page.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Maybe they thought people needed something to complain about this free stuff also.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • senzsunsenzsun Posts: 70 Arc User
    They should have come round to our houses and given it to us in an Easter egg.
    ===================================

I am not bad at punctuation!
    MMORPGs are just bad at recognizing non QWERTY. :#
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    ...from ten feet away, of course.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Actually, what they should actually have done is just automatically add the FF slot to people's accounts, to make sure everyone gets it. Like, people are still gonna log in cause of it, cause who doesn't get excited about making a FF when they haven't before? If anything, this increases chances of getting people to log in because someone who first hears about this 3 weeks from now will be like "Wait, I got a FF slot? Ermagerd I gotta log in and check that out immediately!" instead of "Oh, it's too late to get it now? Well then I don't care".
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Actually, what they should actually have done is just automatically add the FF slot to people's accounts, to make sure everyone gets it. Like, people are still gonna log in cause of it, cause who doesn't get excited about making a FF when they haven't before? If anything, this increases chances of getting people to log in because someone who first hears about this 3 weeks from now will be like "Wait, I got a FF slot? Ermagerd I gotta log in and check that out immediately!" instead of "Oh, it's too late to get it now? Well then I don't care".

Agreed.

The only reason a friend of mine, that hasn't been in Champs for many years, is trying it again is because I told him of this Free Freeform slot. He may eventually quit again, but, after spending a bunch of accumulated Zen, he has 7 Freeform slots now so he can go, stay, go, stay, and keep playing those chars as he sees fit. As long as the game keeps going, ofc.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    Well even though I can't claim this I'm glad they're doing this for the community. Kudos the Dev team for this.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    updated altaholics thread, still haven't run . But my 2 silver accts say thank you for the extra slot.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    And you would think game sites would run this story. The only one to even mention it was Massively Op.
  • jakeesanjakeesan Posts: 32 Arc User
    This disgusting company. Any one still giving them money is a p.o.s.
  • neonriser#8214 neonriser Posts: 8 Arc User
    Say, I'm glad I have this empty freefrom slot, which leaves me a lot of room on thinking of my next character... :)
    48056835291_148c7c03c2_o.png