test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What power set needs revamped next and other added options after

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
ENERGY PROJECTION
Electricity, Fire, Force, Wind, Ice

Water is obvious one in this set, the force set could be broken up and moved to its own thing, like Gravity, Time manipulation, And energy manipulation and energy dispersion. Creature summoning like genies, elementals, and such

TECHNOLOGY:
Archer, Gadgeteering, Munitions, Powerarmor, Laser Sword.

A prankster set, would be a good idea, using some assets in game like the tin men use with the big black bomb thrownig and acid flower spray or using of a cane or umbrella. Cross bow set, differnat power otions for the guns to shoot cold, fire force and such, maybe different bullet rounds, hollow point, flare, and such even tracer rounds

MARTIAL ARTS
Dual Blades, Fighting Claws, Single Blade, Unarmed

I feel after revamping the remaining sets, they need to add, staff fighting, more options for kicks and hand to hand under unarmed, drunken boxing would be cool. spear and a ranged option under this thrown weapns, like knife, axe and such.

MENTALIST
Telepathy, Telekinesis

This could be expanded very much, adding a whole new controller like sets to this, some of the devices already have some of these powers which could be added here.

BRICK
Might, Heavy Weapons, Earth,

An option for metal under earth, Crystal, sets i would like a more lava active set with short ranged powers, even a cold ice or mystic force would be kinda cool.

MYSTIC
Celestial, Darkness, Arcane Sorcery, Bestial Supernatural, Infernal Supernatural

This can be expanded so much with added powers under each and optional things like wands and staffs like guns are to munitions set, with different wands and staff costume pieces, and of course plant set and different summoning of creatures like demons, different factions like destroyer robots or mafia and such. Adding an illusion set under arcane

But think Celestial needs done next

Comments

• speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    I agree with just about all of your ideas! You've got some great powers mapped out. :)

Forgive me for shamelessly plugging my similar thread to yours, where I wish to compile framework updates much like the ones you have in mind. I'd love to integrate some of your ideas and provide you the acknowledgement you deserve! :3
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    fqGOyUV.gif

Gimme some archery love.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    I agree that the sets could use a lot of expansions for the sake of themes and such, so...

*Looks over at the 1 and 1/2 person CO dev team*

Get to work, guys!
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • march22nd#1099 march22nd Posts: 11 Arc User
    I'd like to see Gadgetry turned into three sets
    1) Utility belt gadgets (i'd like this set to synergize with martial arts)
    2) Ranged energy weapons (like munitions but with particle damage and radiation effects)
    3) Super science (for the powers that represent really advanced tech)
  • ngeluzngeluz Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Wow I was thinking of this the other day.

Right now I been playing a lot with Infernal but as I level the character I notice it lacks its own Ultimate Skill Power that would benefit of the Infernal Toxic/Blood/Elemental synergy... it only has one the Bestial Side of the power.

Voodoo Doll (block), Willow Wisp and Curse (Needle and Doll) need more cosmetic love... as its to theme restricted. I want to see this expanded as well, this powers are so much fun:

For Voodoo Doll (block) maybe add a Arcane Simbols or just the FX only, a Mirror that shows some reflect dmg FX like The Baron Cementer Boss does, a glowing skull or Specter demon on infernal flames, etc

The Curse (Needle and Doll) oh man, with this they can really go all out with cosmetics or FX, from a sacrificial stabbing Knife and heart in hand, just stabbing your hand, or just grabbing a soul and destroying/consume/crush it in your hands, even garbing the soul it and eat it, to something funny like hitting your hand with a hammer! This has so much potential from very dark just plain to funny!

Willow Wisp this one can be turn from flying burning skulls, heads, Shadows or Pumpkins to flying pies or even snow balls, music notes, etc! And...um, well you get the idea...lol

I agree that Water is like looong over due... If they added it I hope it has good synergy with Ice and Electric.
    With the Celestial I like to see the Nephilim corrupted side of it... I really like its fire looking visual white and shadow blue flames FX... they also have LASERS EYES! lol Maybe this should be just a cosmetic visual FX instead of an expanded celestial, like other powers have lol.

Also WHEN are they going to add Radiation to the Energy Projection tree... I mean most radioactive Villains always barrow powers (like Infernal toxic dmg, Force, Particle and Melee) from other sets which is fine but we like water this should have been out a long time as a separate set. I mean I know this is not priority but pretty please CO team? :#
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Celestial definitely. It's the only set left that's missing core elements.
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Celestial definitely. It's the only set left that's missing core elements.

I would like to see cross compatibility, like a heavy weapon that could do Dimensional, Paranormal, mystical, etc in addition to just physical or in place of it as an option. Say first step up grade half one other type then a second up it could just do the full damage as mystical or dimensional or paranormal, etc.
  • kalalkalal Posts: 41 Arc User
    How about a simple dual sword block move with crossed blade animation. i.e. for the block animation, the toon crosses the blades into an "X" shape in front of him/her.
    kalal wrote: »
    How about a simple dual sword block move with crossed blade animation. i.e. for the block animation, the toon crosses the blades into an "X" shape in front of him/her.

I'd actually rather a nice animated one like laser sword got where you spin both swords around. Like that one power.
  • holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Archery, HW and Earth definitely need more love.

I can imagine a HW form that would give stacks of Enrage (or something new?) each time Disorient is applied.
    Same for Earth with Stagger.
    They don't have their own energy unlocks either.
    Etc...

Furious buff is dramatically missing for Archery.
    edited April 2020

I'm not sure i see the connection between Furious and Archery? It seems much more likely that the set will be updated to more greatly utilize the buff that Quarry already builds.

I'm not sure i see the connection between Furious and Archery? It seems much more likely that the set will be updated to more greatly utilize the buff that Quarry already builds.

Hunter's Instinct indicates that critical hit matters for Archery, hence my suggestion.

Hunter's Instinct indicates that critical hit matters for Archery, hence my suggestion.

The piddly amount of crit that furious gives wouldn't really make it matter for that.
    Many advantages provide only a minor effect but I do think it would make sense to add Furious and Armor Piercing into Archery powers.
    Armor Piercing yes, but I don't think furious really makes me think of archers... they're usually calm and smooth and suave. Hey, we need a buff called Suave!
    You're right we do need this Suave buff absolutely !