test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 4/2/2020

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Serene Abyss
A Life in Hiding mission
  • Fixed an issue where players would have to discard notes if they left the mission and came back in without completing it.
  • Fixed an issue where players could not turn in the mission if they did not turn it into Ladyhawke in the warehouse after completion.

Foxbatcon
  • Fixed an issue where you could not purchase anything in Emma's store.

ZEN Store
From now until Monday, 10am the Swift Skater Key Pack can be found in the store!
This pack contains:
  • 35 Cosmic Keys of Power
  • Swift Skating travel power pack
​​

Comments

• championsrperchampionsrper Posts: 66 Arc User
    What about the inline skates costume that was on the PTR?
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Soon(tm)​​
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    So power skating is still goofy on my munitions toon when I strafe ( ._.)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Is this the part where your spine looks like a bendy straw?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Is this the part where your spine looks like a bendy straw?

I just saw the thing where I do goofy cartoon feet when I go left and right. I didn't check if I still do the twist.
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    Characters that were currently working on the Vibora Bay Apocalypse mission chain have had it dropped and cannot access the zone or the mission, and furthermore, it has been stated that the mission chain is unavailable for people who have completed it on another character.

I must assume this is a bug as blocking content from characters on accounts that have already done it once seems to be counterproductive and limiting the game play options for characters, making for flatter and less interesting game-play experiences for everybody.

I applaud the desire to make the zone more accessible, but resent the notion that my characters have been robbed of the option to explore and complete content as I desire.
  • starclipstarclip Posts: 24 Arc User
    Woooo000ooooo Rollerblades !!! Woooo000ooooo
    Groove Noobin'@starclip
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Would you be able to go into more detail with the vibora crisis? What mission were they on? Did the mission drop and not reapply?

The change did not affect availability of the crisis mission. If you haven't done the crisis mission change Juryrig has the starting mission in Millennium city.​​
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    I was reporting what was commented on in zone-chat. They claimed they had been in the midst of the VB Apoc mission chain, that the missions were dropped with the patch, and that they were unable to reacquire the missions or return to the apoc zone.

I should have been more clear that I was passing on hear-say but I was alarmed by the report. It wouldn't be the first time something fell through the cracks with a patch and from past experience, the sooner it's reported the quicker y'all seem to get on things to make them right.

Considering nobody has corroborated the claims here, nor persisted in complaining about it in zone, I suspect those reports were erroneous.
  • historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 86 Arc User
    Re: Foxbatcon. What happened to the jumbo glasses costume that were introduced in the event store last year?
  • archangulusarchangulus Posts: 5 Arc User
    Dev's please unbound the vehicles as they're so expensive and takes a lot of grinding to get the Foxbat Credits.
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 154 Arc User
    Dev's please unbound the vehicles as they're so expensive and takes a lot of grinding to get the Foxbat Credits.

Oh, wait, are the vehicles character-bound? Usually event vehicles are account-bound.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    The lotus has always been character bound, and I think they deliberately changed other vehicles recently.
  • the server is still down? I am trying to connect but a message appears that the server is under maintenance
  • We will be performing shard maintenance on April 9 from 7-10:00 AM Pacific (14:00-17:00 UTC). Please check the forums.