test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    Silly, you could have copy-pasted that text here. :p
  • Options
    a defender training event is going to be starting up in two weeks - they pulled this same nonsense LAST time; drop an XP event encouraging people to waste time on leveling characters, then immediately drop that event to make people do it all over again, only this time without the benefit of the thing that makes leveling far less of a tedious PITA​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    I wonder what title will be offered this time? I do like collecting account-wide titles. :grin:
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • Options
    heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 154 Arc User
    a defender training event is going to be starting up in two weeks - they pulled this same nonsense LAST time; drop an XP event encouraging people to waste time on leveling characters, then immediately drop that event to make people do it all over again, only this time without the benefit of the thing that makes leveling far less of a tedious PITA​​

Eh, I don't think it really means anything. The two-week span roughly matches up with how long people are saying the coronavirus quarantine should last, so I think they're just giving us something to do while a lot of us are stuck home.

Heck, the "prepare for heroics this weekend" almost implies something will be starting this Thursday/Friday, but I'm pretty sure that's just unchanged text from previous announcements where the bonus XP only lasted for a weekend.
  • Options
    shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User

I think you are referring to the Defenders National Training whatever that has us level a toon from non existence to 40.
    As someone who has some other toons to level who is also like feeling the effects state wide shut down stuff, I appreciate the g double XP time.

Plus, those leveling events don't do anything for ones already in existence.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    No Maintenance this week? At least there was no note about it on the launch system today.

===============

Heh! I guess there is. Kicked out of the game with no warning.
    Post edited by jaazaniah1 on
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!