test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Steam login stopped working

The fairly recent feature that would make the launcher automatically log in when launched from Steam broke at some point. Originally worked fine but now it always gives invalid username/password message. Logging in still works fine after but this renders the new feature pointless since it doesn't actually work.

Comments

• sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    I've had similar issues, but... are you really complaining about having to type a couple of dozen characters because your Steam ID doesn't match your CO ID..?
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    yes, this happens to me too, can confirm my username and arc handle are different​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Ditto! It was working for a short while and then it spontaneously stopped. Pretty strange!

sapphiechu wrote: »
    I've had similar issues, but... are you really complaining about having to type a couple of dozen characters because your Steam ID doesn't match your CO ID..?
    I think that most of his statement was an accurate explanation of the issue and deserved to be brought up, myself.
  • aaronkorraaronkorr Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    sapphiechu wrote: »

Pardon?
    Complaining?
    I guess pointing out when something doesn't work is now being whiny, who knew?

At no point did I complain about having to log in. Simply that it didn't work.
    Post edited by aaronkorr on