test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 3/5/2020

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2020 in Release Notes
High Noon
  • Fixed an issue where the action figure box would not open.
  • The event has been extended until 10am st 3/6/2020.

Alerts
  • Changed Grabs, Bursts and Smash alerts back to requiring 5 players due to an issue it caused.
  • Fixed a tooltip error with Talisman's alert.

Misc
  • Fixed a bug where the Military emote didn't unlock on the account when the perk was achieved. Logging in will fix this issue.

Serene Abyss
  • New Shadows can now drop the Vampire Bat Monster head.
  • Fixed an issue where the new mission could not be repeated.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Need a Fusion Week please.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • So that's that, we got a single new costume piece as our reward for High Noon 2020.

What a letdown.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Didn’t we get like hair plugs too?
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    So that's that, we got a single new costume piece as our reward for High Noon 2020.

What a letdown.

I got a robot dog o3o
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Admittedly disappointed in the lack of new event stuff as well. Hoping for more next time ^^
  • jebidiahbeetus#4643 jebidiahbeetus Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Didn’t we get like hair plugs too?

They were added as a "possible" drop from facing Oakley. Which means you have an astronomically low chance of getting them, just like every other costume piece exclusive to certain enemies. I got the perk for defeating 5,000 Cobra Lords on four different toons and never got the costume piece I wanted, after six weeks straight of farming before and after work and on my days off I finally just decided to throw up my hands and concede defeat and resign myself to not having it. I'm not about to repeat that same process to attempt to acquire this drop. So no, "we" didn't receive the Robo Curls.
    spinnytop wrote: »

I got a robot dog o3o

A recoloring of an already-existing sidekick, yes.
    The dog does go well with my steampunk robot though :)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    A recoloring of an already-existing sidekick, yes.

I got a robot dog o3o
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    So that's that, we got a single new costume piece as our reward for High Noon 2020.

What a letdown.

High Noon usually runs more than once a year, though, and it's usually a two-week event, so we'll probably see it again with one or two more new things.

Hopefully they revert the whole "removed emotes from the store" thing, though. I love collecting emotes on my characters and it really, really sucks that the only time I ever saw a Whistle emote was once for 450G on the Auction House.
    They seem to really be pushing for this questionite stuff, instead of adding new things just move current things there
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User

What a letdown.

I got a robot dog o3o
    But you can't WEAR that dog! :#
    They broke the Hi Pan alert. It's supposed to be up but it isn't
    JwLmWoa.png
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Serene Abyss
    Fixed an issue where the new mission could not be repeated.

On repetition, the mission Rewards: [Magnificent Display 3] which convert your MAGIC-type damage into Agro Threat

GOD DAMN IT, that's the mod I was looking for my Tank, 1 farming Week wasted
    Serene Abyss
    New Shadows can now drop the Vampire Bat Monster head.
    Why the Long face? 😏
    qAXIF2M.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    They seem to really be pushing for this questionite stuff, instead of adding new things just move current things there

Yeah it's almost like they saw the concerns people had about the declining value of questionite and are taking steps to address it.
    speanoz wrote: »

What a letdown.

I got a robot dog o3o
    But you can't WEAR that dog! :#

We already have wearable dog o3o what we need now is rideable dog.
  • ravynfallenstarravynfallenstar Posts: 43 Arc User
    Something from the patch seems to have removed Vigilance mission alert (harmon/red banner) from the alert HUD.
    > @spinnytop said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Yeah it's almost like they saw the concerns people had about the declining value of questionite and are taking steps to address it.
    ——————————————————-

Almost.

Now they need to fill it with stuff people haven’t been able to acquire for years. The auras are a nice step, but we need more down the line on each.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Something from the patch seems to have removed Vigilance mission alert (harmon/red banner) from the alert HUD.
    Harmon stayed up normally, it's Red Banner that didn't come in.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters