test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

modifications alert

pallierpallier Posts: 79 Arc User
currently we have burst alerts which give all versions of modifications which makes no sense since the current burst alerts are done by the hero using their own personal powers.

my suggestion is to make the current burst alerts only give mods for the player powers and you make a new set of 4th alerts that gives vehicle mods only and you use your vehicle to complete. this way players that want vehicle mods and powers can just farm the vehicle burst alert and ear them that way and players that run the normal burst can farm to power up their hero's powers without getting a ton of vehicle mods.
Oh Atari how I miss you!

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    pallier wrote: »
    currently we have burst alerts which give all versions of modifications which makes no sense since the current burst alerts are done by the hero using their own personal powers.

This sentence makes no sense.
    my suggestion is to make the current burst alerts only give mods for the player powers and you make a new set of 4th alerts that gives vehicle mods only and you use your vehicle to complete. this way players that want vehicle mods and powers can just farm the vehicle burst alert and ear them that way and players that run the normal burst can farm to power up their hero's powers without getting a ton of vehicle mods.

There are already sources for +Damage mods that always drop those mods.
  • pallierpallier Posts: 79 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »

This sentence makes no sense.

There are already sources for +Damage mods that always drop those mods.

you know there are differences between the vehicle enhancement modifications and the player power versions right?
    I can't use a player version on a vehicle and I can't use a vehicle version on a player. burst alerts reward you with BOTH mixed up. if your farming for player version and get all vehicle ones its a waste of a lot of time and very annoying considering that most people will not go do the burst alerts unless the daily alert requires it.

as for "other sources" none are as quick or accessible as doing the alert. I really don't see players doing 10+ hours of story line content to earn 1 single mod do you? get real.
    Oh Atari how I miss you!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    as for "other sources" none are as quick or accessible as doing the alert. I really don't see players doing 10+ hours of story line content to earn 1 single mod do you? get real.

Nobody sees that, because that's not a thing. Where did you even pull that from? 10+ hours??? XD

The content that consistently drops mods is stuff like alerts and open missions, which are just as quick and accessible as burst alerts.

Also, recognition vendors have mod packs that will drop player-only mods - check the Until and Champion recognition vendors. Nemesis vendor too.