test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Harmon catalyst still can be drop from the new lock box?

boomjenny#3477 boomjenny Posts: 93 Arc User
edited February 2020 in Champions Online Discussion
I want to change my build so I really need 2 pieces Harmon catalysts, I wonder if the new lock box (phantom box) contained harmon catalyst?

it is kind confusing me, on the news page shows legendary reward just that sidekick, but when I check it in-game, reward list shows harmon catalyst, I just opened 200 pieces boxes already and no harmon catalyst dropped, I understand it is very rare to drop I don't really mind to open more than 500 boxes to obtain one harmon catalyst, but just want to be sure it will drop.

Please kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    *5000 boxes.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    You can't be sure it drops with any particular number of boxes; if you specifically want cats, you're generally going to be better off trying to buy them, they generally go for a couple thousand G. Or you could buy upgrade cats instead, unless you're after something like a dual-stat mod, an r7 plus cats for 7->8 and 8->9 is definitely cheaper than buying keys for a harmon.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    What panta said. We haven't had a fusion week in a god-awful long time now, so I expect/hope well have one soon. When that happens the rank up catalysts are usually (hopefully!) half price.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    You would have been better to buy one for 5k than open them boxes