test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What the flark is a Power boost?

I have this device that is literally years old. It's called Power Boost, and it's a boost. But I'm damned if I know how to get it to work! I can't right click on it. It won't install as anything. It looks really cool, but... not if it doesn't work!

Anyone else familiar with this thing? Thanks!

Grind. Grind never changes.
If you're playing CO and reporting any bugs, you're STILL an unpaid QA technician.
"Because we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied" - message from PW customer service.

Best Answer

• Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    It is a bugged, Blue glowie pickup. Sometimes happens with the glowies. Instead of seeing a red, green, blue, or yellow glowie, you get the version as a drop in your pack. You can't do anything with it except drop, bank, or vendor it.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"

Answers

• Options
    silveragefogeysilveragefogey Posts: 39 Arc User
    Thanks, warcanch! I was hoping it was worth something... well, off to the vendor. I'm sure not going toi vend it off on somebody elese!

Grind. Grind never changes.
    If you're playing CO and reporting any bugs, you're STILL an unpaid QA technician.
    "Because we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied" - message from PW customer service.
  • Options
    mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    Some people collect them.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I think they will occasionally use themselves when you login. But yeah not really good for anything even then
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters