test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alpha attack for chains

I really enjoy using chains, but it's way underpowered. We really need a top tier alpha strike so I don't have to kill cosmics with 10,000 cuts from Lash. :D

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Chains are everywhere for Utility but they are not optimized for DPS

Which sucks, I wanted to make a Castlevania build using Chains as subsitute for Whips, but the damage output is so mediocre and there is no way im taking this into Endgame with Will-o-The-Wisp + Rank 3 Lash alone​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    the damage output is so mediocre and there is no way im taking this into Endgame with Will-o-The-Wisp + Rank 3 Lash alone​​

I have, but I would love to be viable.

• panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    It's a bit bizarre that we have whip subsets for THREE different power sets but all of them lack an alpha strike or anything of the sort. Even an alpha strike for just one of them would be great. Maybe for the infernal rework. One can wish...
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    It's because those are the animations they had available. Hopefully some freelancer offers them some more chain attacks in the future.