test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Already unlocked

areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
You can see in event shops if you have a costume unlocked already. However you can't when clicking a link or hovering over an item itself.
It would reduce a lot of mistaken purchases if this was changed so you know you already have something unlocked.

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Can you see in the trade window if you have it unlocked? Even if so, your suggestion is still good cause it'd be a bummer to get to the trade window and then the other person goes "oh nvm I have it already".
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    Some of the items have a tooltip that updates to indicate if the power/emote/transformation is unlocked however I know a lot of the older power unlocks don't do this. I'm not that into emotes and transformations to know if they also have this trait.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    areee wrote: »
    You can see in event shops if you have a costume unlocked already. However you can't when clicking a link or hovering over an item itself.
    An item that unlocks a costume you don't have shows 'unlocks a costume' in the upper right corner of the tooltip. If you've already unlocked the costume, it doesn't.
  • areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
    areee wrote: »
    An item that unlocks a costume you don't have shows 'unlocks a costume' in the upper right corner of the tooltip. If you've already unlocked the costume, it doesn't.

I didn't know this. Thanks.