test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Why would you choose a flipped palette swap witchcraft as a duo image? Are you saying Witchcraft is a narcissist? :U
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Obviously Witchcraft is into Selfcest! R.I.P Defender

God this feels like a Meme Edit​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Why not Witchcraft and Talisman ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/ye5BuYf8q4o​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Are we sure it's not Talisman dressed as Witchcraft?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    You know if you were gonna do a hacky paint edit you could have asked me for it. Heck I would have even animated it into a gif for bonus points​​
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
  • Options
    shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User
    Why would you choose a flipped palette swap witchcraft as a duo image? Are you saying Witchcraft is a narcissist? :U

I know, right? Unless.... her and Defender are on the rocks :#

• Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    So is this CC on Thursday or on February 14? It can't be both because Feb 14 is a Friday.

Or is it referring to the year when Feb 14 is a Thursday, which is 2030, which is pretty optimistic since it implies the game's gonna survive for another full decade.

edit: ok read it again. It's Feb 13 at the top of the article and Feb 14 at the bottom. It's consistently listed as 'thursday' so I'm trusting it's probably today.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    So, who won?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    So, who won?
    The Event hasn't even started yet​​
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer
    Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts we are delaying the contest until 5:30pm ST. Sorry guys!​​
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer
    Rewards have been given out to the winners! Check the character you won on, the reward box will be in your inventory.​​
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    When and where will names and pictures of the winners be posted? Not much point in having a contest without such a posting.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!