test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feedback Thread: Phantom Lockbox

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,087 Cryptic Developer

FC.31.20200211.1

Lockbox
  • Added Phantom costume pieces to the lockbox debugger store.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

BBCode:
[color="#ff0000"]Bug
Where it happens
What happens[/color]

HTML:
<font color="#ff0000">Bug
Where it happens
What happens</font>

Please format any suggestions you have in the following format:
Suggestion
Your suggestion

BBCode:
[color="#4a86e8"]Suggestion
Your suggestion[/color]

HTML:
<font color="#4a86e8">Suggestion
Your suggestion</font>

​​

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I'm really liking this mask. A problem with the face masks we got from that masks pack was that they hovered too far from your face. I would love more designs of eye masks like this Phantom one. There does seem to be an issue with using it on male characters though...

Bug: The Phantom Eye Accessory mask clips very badly with the male head, on one side. It's strange how it joins with the ears also

e5yYNOY.png

It's fine on females, however.

C89Jxem.png

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Hmmm Mediocre and Rehashed costume pieces
    I see the costumes which were used as base for those​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I like these new costume pieces. Nice to see a new emblem option when there aren't a ton of them now. Same for the new eyebrow option. The Phantom Boots are cool and distinctive. Folks always seem to be asking for new hood styles and this one looks really nice with the continuation onto the neck and collar. It also looks like it has more thickness to the material. I see the tights don't have the same special materials like the more recent lockbox tights, metallic paired with a leather like sheen for the non-metallic parts. Wish they did. I like tights with dual materials options. Just more options to play with. :)

*Just got a pair of the tights and they do come with the special dual materials option \o/
    Post edited by spookyspectre on
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Admittedly it does seem a bit unoriginal, stealing a little from Strange Deity and Reactor sets. But mostly pretty good stuff. Looking forward to snagging that hood. :)
  • Yet another tech themed costume set, haven't seen that before..
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    The eyewear stuff acts wonky on males, because somehow the masks/stuff is glued to eye expression movements.
    And hey, another weird batearhelmet.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Rehash of Reactor and Strange Deity
  • shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User
    I am digging the hood. It is kind of like a Hijab.
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    @qawsada
    Thank you much for the image collage. :)

Overall, I am actually very pleased with the set. Any variety -- even subtle -- is a welcome addition in a hero's wardrobe! While I certainly sympathize with those that may "roll their eyes" at the addition of more evidently "tech" costume pieces, I won't turn down some great new components to work with!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    The eyewear stuff acts wonky on males, because somehow the masks/stuff is glued to eye expression movements.

It's even wonky when just the basic mood (no expression) is chosen... like the image I posted :(

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Bug
    Arrow Assault power unlock
    The power unlocks but cannot be used in the power tray for unknown reasons.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    The emote from the costume contest. IS it per character attending or for all characters on the account?
    The emote from the costume contest. IS it per character attending or for all characters on the account?
    It's account wide emote
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited February 2020
    New Power: Arrow Assault
    Ultimate
    Available in the Phantom Lockbox
    Deals initial and delayed damage to foes. Knocks down and Stuns targets.
    Advantage (3): Removes knock and Stun effects, instead applies Overpower.
    Ok but why tho? It's an ultimate, why it doesn't get Overpowered by Default and you have to waste 3 points and screw your adv points contribution even more?
    3 Points adv are the literally SATAN and the Damage is Piercing and Fire instead of pure piercing
    No agro ADV or any interesting ADV neither! Just why?

Suggestion: Please RECONSIDER THIS and make Overpowered a default trait

Already sounds like a disappointment on paper like the whole lockbox and a waste potential for Archery revamp​​
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User

Is it also a "Do I just need to be there at the time?" or a "I need to actively participate in the CC" emote?
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Just need to be there at the time.
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 154 Arc User
    Assuming it hasn't changed from previous times (I don't see why it would), you literally just have to enter the Theater and hang around a few seconds to get the title and emote.

Now, the title is a character unlock.

Also, they're pretty strict on the time. After the CC ends, the giveaway seems to go away quick. But the CC usually goes for a good while, so should be time.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    This is mainly feedback on the costume previews in general, not the actual costume pieces:

It's a lot easier to tell what's part of a costume and what isn't when there's no texture on the model (the white boi). The banded pattern (something that's shown up in more recent costume previews) distracts from that quite a bit.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Very disappointed to see the perception debuffs won't be coming, was really looking forward to them. I hope these powers will not be forgotten. :(
    Bug: Arrow Assault is still bugged and cannot be accessed on the power tray​​
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I no like the new costume set. Me think it mediocre and reused pieces. o3o
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    lezard21 wrote: »
    I no like the new costume set. Me think it mediocre and reused pieces. o3o

wack
This discussion has been closed.