test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Plz add Ego damage threat reduction mod.

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
The Q store has many threat reduction mods, but Ego damage is not among them. plz add that so I can have that thank you o3o

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Speaking off, it's really nice that DEVs made those Mods DAMAGE-type and not Powerframe-type like the Utility cores

From PTS Testing my Water build, I get a lot of mileage from both Ice and Wind powers which deal Cold damage​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    I never use the threat reduction mods, but I think adding this would also create an Ego dmg threat increase mod. So, all for it.

* * Warning * * Pure speculation ahead!
    On a side note, the Elder Worm Humidity Dome disappeared from the Drifter store about a month ago. I'm thinking they have some Elder Worm thing coming up (they use Ego) and we'll see what you requested and perhaps the return of the Humidity Dome device.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    warcanch wrote: »
    * * Warning * * Pure speculation ahead!
    On a side note, the Elder Worm Humidity Dome disappeared from the Drifter store about a month ago. I'm thinking they have some Elder Worm thing coming up (they use Ego) and we'll see what you requested and perhaps the return of the Humidity Dome device.​​

That is an interesting theory. Maybe the wormos will be involved in the death rattle thingy.