test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's your daily menu?

What do you do as your "daily menu" of things to get stuff? Doesn't imply that you play every day, just that when you do log in you have a 'list' of things you typically do. This assumes days when there isn't an Event going ( cause we get so many of those lel ).

What's your daily menu? 16 votes

I only do Cosmics.
18% 3 votes
I only do alert dailies.
6% 1 vote
I do Cosmics and alert dailies.
6% 1 vote
I do Cosmics, TA, and alert dailies.
0% 0 votes
I do Cosmics, and alert dailies, and Warzone dailies.
6% 1 vote
I do alert dailies and Warzone dailies.
0% 0 votes
I do Cosmics, and alert dailies, and whatever stuff I happen to see advertised in zone like Nemcon, Mega-D, Andrithal, etc...
12% 2 votes
I do alert dailies and whatever stuff I see advertised in zone.
12% 2 votes
I only log in to get my Vigilance alerts done.
0% 0 votes
Some other combination.
37% 6 votes

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I have highly varied activity. I might do cosmics, or lairs... sometimes if someone asks for teams I maight even swap from STO to CO if I'm not busy in STO.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I don't even play the game anymore when an event isn't on, because there isn't anything new to do consistently. I just show up to get the account-wide stuff available for it, because it's limited-time. As soon as I got it, I'm off. See you next event I guess.

I used to do the daily smash alert 3-set on several alts for basically Q-farming and G-farming, but not since they did the 'character list auto-sort change'. It dampened my drive to do alt-cycling. Yes even after they made that sorting optional, the damage is already done.

Same for grab alerts for alts that weren't level-40 yet. I don't make alts much nowadays for a few reasons: not as many powerset overhauls to explore, I don't get more slots for them anymore, And I'm waiting for the next time they do one of those 'get an alt to 40 events' since that's a tradition they've established now. If I'm not going to get unique costume parts and other stuff for doing it off-season, then why bother?

If they made another TA or other fully-refurbished detailed lair with its own unlocks, I'd probably return for a bit longer. That and Cosmics had unlocks I could steadily work towards in terms of earning tokens and perks that enable unlocks, and I'm not about to rely on RNG to get drops for stuff like costume drops from a lair - I did my fair share of Andrith gauntlets back when it was possible to rush through it, and that was mind-numbingly boring for me. Don't want to do that again for Dest. Factory. But since I've gotten everything I care to get from Cosmics/TA, no reason to do them anymore for me.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    No "AFK in Rencen striking a cool pose". what a poll n00b​​
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    where's the 'i stand around in rencen all day bitching about things i know nothing about' option? you know, for that certain edgelord tryhard who can't speak in full proper sentences?

also no ' i spend all day ERPing in club caprice'...i am disappoint​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Honestly a wild Mix, right now I'm chill-leveling a new Character with an interesting FF build via missions
    • I'm not doing Alert Dailies anymore, except with the latest character projects who need SCR or Resources (Grabs and Bursts are REALLY a waste of time in lvl 40)
    • I'm doing Vigilance, Qzone Dailies and Cosmics with very selected few characters
    • Doing Onslaught Villain Attack dailies on selected characters to farm slowly but surely their OSV secondaries! It's boring but gives me time to multitask while watching/listening/reading other stuff
    • Cosmics, but not this period because it becames boring
    • If there is an Event, I take a break from Cosmics and QZONE and focus on events to get the new costumes
    • Just outright chilling leveling characters or testing stuff in PTS, mostly brainstorming interesting Freeform Builds, to improve existing characters who havent been touched with the revamps
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Cosmics, QWZ, OSV and events. I try to do Rampages, but it is becoming increasingly difficult to find people to do them.

If I have a new character I do leveling through missions.

Some PTS testing.

Spend very little time on alerts or alert dailies. If I see someone calling out for Vikorin, Factory or TA I try to respond.

I think I spend relatively little time on costumes.

Spend no time posing in RenCen.

Truth be told, I am never really at a loss for something to do.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Alerts... kind of...
    Vigilance... sort of...
    Missions... yep...
    Cosmics... if I'm on at the time and playing a character of the correct level.

I don't even know what TA is and I've never bothered with the Q-Zone...

Just remembered the cloner gets a god complex...
    Post edited by mordray001 on
  • vinxbrvinxbr Posts: 161 Arc User
    Just dailys and sometimes whatever people are going for Also level some alts and pass sometime on the tailor (then having to create new alts for the costumes and enter in a perpetual loop of the last two)
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Mostly bacon.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    There's a well hidden strip of bacon in Canada, named 'Bacon Vendor'.
    It sells all things of bacon related stuff.
  • jenniferloganjenniferlogan Posts: 44 Arc User
    Really? Where is it located?
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Cosmic, TA if called for, and that's it.

Edit: I forgot about warlord spam, but since he's only around every 2 months for a lil while, I forgot about him.
    Post edited by nbkxs on
    [NbK]XStorm
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Really? Where is it located?

I think finn is yanking our bacon.
    I would never.