test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Merge of teleport devices

I'd love to be able to merge the various permanent teleport devices into one; currently I have to dig through inventory in order to get the right one. Getting a menu of where to go when triggering a single device is much preferable. There's already one such device that gives you a menu, the teleport to team member.

Bonus points if a merge can be done via the crafting tables and get the right flavour depending on the skill used (warp spell, spatial displacer bracer for Arms, neural teleportation anchor for Science), but whatever is easiest is likely best.

Comments

• mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    This is not a bad idea and it could be made to fit into the current design by having the player need to actually collect the other teleportation devices and actually combine them, perhaps with the aid of a new device, into a new superior teleportation system.
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Anything that cuts down on clutter is an A+ suggestion to me. Having a single teleport device with custom access would be fantastic, compared to fishing for 20 different devices.
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    Love the idea and the different themed teleports :+1:
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Hmmmmm...

How about instead we get a "Teleport device bag" ( like the aura bag and mod bag and mission item bag ), and then make it so teleport devices can be activated from your inventory. So when you wanna teleport, you open up your teleport bag and click on the appropriate device. Might be a simpler solution than coding in a menu.