edited January 2020 in Super News Network
All Cryptic games will be undergoing maintenance tomorrow from 6am to 9am.​​

Comments

• Options
    cushla54cushla54 Posts: 9 Arc User
    will this update fix the glitches what gave me a problem? I hope
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    And all those maintenances happens, of course, with the Introduction of Weekly Event Missions
    a40.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    I like how there's a huge picture of destroyer on the splash screen on the launcher now, but he's unplayable IG, >.>
    [NbK]XStorm
  • Options
    avianos wrote: »
    And all those maintenances happens, of course, with the Introduction of Weekly Event Missions
    a40.gif​​

That will have the tokens wiped at the end of the year.

I think they should change it so that if you kill 10 Colossus you get the imp not do the mission ten times. 10 colossus is easier for more gamers to get over than having to play the game every day for 10 days (and of course dealing with mission resets).

The lance is more achievable. I mean you could always buy keys to open lockboxes to trade for Drifter Salvage to reduce the price, but that just feels like pay to win to me lol
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    The imp is 10 missions to actually get people to log in daily for ten days. If it was 'Kill X colossi', X would probably be 50.