test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Event mess over

cushla54cushla54 Posts: 9 Arc User
Sooo I gained 700 Event points spent 600 on arctype THE PReditor and got nothing. in return it also made it able to buy again on same character I earned points on and spent it the first time on now worried if will I get my 600 back or wil lthey give me what I so worked hard on to gaining for it.

Comments

• Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
    Please contact customer support.​​
  • Options
    been trying to but it seems like everyones saying go to them here and everyone else all I need done is someone get anyone to me when on champs to talk to me or get this fixed...I tried Custumer Support and they told me it aint in there department for it.. at least the one I went to..arc one.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Please use the ingame help request to contact support.

While in game, press esc, click help, then request gm help.​​
  • Options
    Oh have done that some players said they icnore em on there and told me to use Forums I never had to report before after many years playing
  • Options
    While we will investigate the bug, we are not able reimburse you or grant you the correct archetype! Customer service can help you with that.​​
  • Options
    Allright thanks. though hope when its fixed itll show up. like last time with the fish monster head but that time when it happened ya couldent buy it a 2nd time on the same character for awhile till it was fixed then it showed up on account wide.
  • Options
    vnomen#8822 vnomen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    nevermind