test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to get Gold account?

Hello everyone, I’m returning to the game. I haven’t played since a few weeks after launch. I’m curious how I unlock my characters that I built when the game first launched? I don’t see a way to purchase a gold level account. I would like to get a month or two in before I choose to buy a lifetime account if I go that route.

Catch can anyone help out or explain exactly how this works?

I have three characters that are grayed out that will not allow me to play. I toyed around with a character builder last night and was able to get in game on one of the silver archetypes, But I would like to be able to access my older characters. Thanks for any help

Comments

• Options
    leuchadegoutiereleuchadegoutiere Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    You can't get Gold status anymore with a subscription. They've been removed a while back.

You need to be LTS to be in Gold status. It's the only way. Or, if you just want to unlock your grayed out toons, you can buy freeform slots. If you already subscribed in the past, I believe you've access to the Premium pack for free, which include some QoL stuff, like free costume, access to PTS and such. But no free form slots nor Gold status.
    @Leucha - Cascade, Praise, Gluh, Sanglots, Chernozem, Saadhaka, Ralsershei, La Lice, Cardinale and so on
  • Options
    justicesupremejusticesupreme Posts: 7 Arc User
    Huh Where do I go to get this premium pass or pack, and what is PTS? Also thank you for answering
  • Options
    I’m not seeing how I do things from inside the game, which seems a little bit weird
  • Options
    Also one last question. If I do open a slot, Do I get full access to costumes etc?
  • Options
    leuchadegoutiereleuchadegoutiere Posts: 136 Arc User
    I don't see what you mean by costumes etc. Costume parts ? Costume slots ?

The premium pack should be in Bonus tab of the Zen Store if I'm right.
    @Leucha - Cascade, Praise, Gluh, Sanglots, Chernozem, Saadhaka, Ralsershei, La Lice, Cardinale and so on
  • Options
    jakeesanjakeesan Posts: 32 Arc User
    You cant because of one of the most disgusting business decisions in video game history. Theyre milking this game and morons still let PW do it. It's unreal. This game hasnt had an expansion or REAL update since it went f2p under the original devs. We still dont have any thing either the original devs or PW promised us either. But morons still play it because that is what cowards do. Ignore bad business practices.