test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Power House Trainer Build

Im trying to figure out what powers I should give to PH Trainer. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    Uh, I guess that's the name of your new character? What general theme are you going for it? It sounds like it could be anything, but it'd be nice to have some sort of direction here..
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • luumina#2431 luumina Posts: 506 Arc User
    I haven't thought of a name yet, i'm still trying to figure out what powers to give him, because as a trainer you know all the power sets. However, I was thinking of ranged dps. I don't want a evil character, so know to darkness and infernal. I want to do a ton of damage, so no telepathy builds. I also don't want anymore force builds. So that leaves, fire, electricity, wind and ice. So out of that batch, which does the most damage.
    edited December 2019
    So you only want one powerset to be used for the build? Okay, well.. Electricity is prob the best out of the ones you listed (Fire is pretty strong too, but limited to 50ft for its best stuff), though all but Wind are efficient at single-target dps (Wind can still do okay there, but it's more of an AoE set atm). If you want a general Elec dps build, then I recently gave one in this thread, for reference:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1214338/switching-from-at-to-freeform

You can still reply in here in your own thread if you have any other questions or concerns.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Could make a build of all the knowledge you’ve gained from hundred of builds flow has made you and make one of your own, that would make the most sense and be thematic
  • luumina#2431 luumina Posts: 506 Arc User
    alright thanks flow, have a merry xmas all
    Could make a build of all the knowledge you’ve gained from hundred of builds flow has made you and make one of your own, that would make the most sense and be thematic
    heh, yea that would be nice- a xmas gift, if you will!
    alright thanks flow, have a merry xmas all
    Sure thing. Enjoy the holidays, and be safe out there.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    Yes, the best way to learn how to build an effective character is to study what's already on the forums and then try to cobble something together on one's own. Then bring it to the forum and let people make suggestions on how to improve it.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • yannbiosyannbios Posts: 51 Arc User
    If it's a PH trainer theme...nothing