test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Overseer and Arbiter Specs don't affect and work with neither Absorb Heat and Electric Siphon PLUS

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
Trying to make a Healer+DPS Red Mage
What I wanted to do 1. Heal Allies with Absorb Heat 2. Gain 3 stacks of Honor 3. Follow up with Skewer
and instead I got more Bugs for Outdated specs which has been lingering to this day

Overseer (Range DPS+Support Spec) and Arbiter (Melee DPS + Support Specs) don't work with Team Heals powers (Absorb Heat and Electric Siphon)
It's a case of outdated Niche Specs not working and regognizing new mechanics. Making them even more useless for their Intended Purpose

1. Enforcer and Administer don't increase the Healing strength
  2. Preservation doesn't decrease the cost only for Absorb Heat! However Overseer's Conservation do for both propably because
  3. Honor (Both) doesn't get triggered by healing allies with those 2 powers at all

IgjV3XD.png

EXTRA
  • Honor also doesn't get triggered by Runes and AoE Life Drain powers (Lifedrain - Vampiric Sympathy, Mind
    Drain - Deplete & Life Essense) Make sense for Lifedrain and Mind drain since you deal constant damage which would consume the Stacks ASAP, but still doesn't explain why it doesnt work with Life Essense which deals no damage at all
  • Arbiter Mastery itself doesn't even trigger Honor
  • Arbiter Mastery healing can be Dodge by allies
  • Medical Nanities still Trigger Honor and even Pre-stack it before emerging into battle

1Y7wMgf.png

Reminder that the Blazing AT is using Overseer Spec​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Propably there are more bugs related with those powers not working with other healing specs, but right now my focus is on Arbiter and Overseer

Arbiter has a lot of potential but It hurts me how underutilized, unpopular and buggy it has been for years

I want to use it for Melee-Healers and I can't even do that! Shame to be Honest especially with more options for Melee Healers
    And not even a single Archetype use Arbiter, SMH​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Also Honor's damage bonus is barely noticeable, even on a healer u3u