test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Darkness dps build

This is my Homage towards the TV series Supernatural.

Comments

• luumina#2431 luumina Posts: 506 Arc User
    By the way Merry Xmas and Boxing Day
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Pretty sure you already have a character that's used Darkness by now. Why don't you try to make a Darkness dps build and we'll review it? 8)

Happy Holidays to you too, btw. Enjoy the rest of the year, while it lasts.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • yannbiosyannbios Posts: 51 Arc User
    I agree. I used to always ask for builds myself. But after so many you will have so many templates u can literally make any build yourself. There are so many darkness builds in the forums. A lot. Make the build based on the theme your aiming for ..debuff applier, power to refresh debuffs initial application so u don't have to recast debuff all the time..in some cases just once. Main attack that benefits from the debuff. A self heal is recommended, a self rez helps unless you wanna keep spending globals on devices or get Phoenix tear if u meet the prerequisites. If your build is short on points for advantages or ranks skip leveling travel powers and rely on a travel device (alot of people do this..alot)
    I 100 percent believe you can make a build with all the templates flow has provided you just in the past 12 months . :) it's really to your own benefit. Once you make your own..any others become easier. And all fhats really left to ask is to how to best maximize your power selections. Playing build for awhile can sometimes make u rethink a thematic idea over several iterations until you finally are content. And then is it for cosmics ( wanna score high type of build be durable but srill be able to pass damage checks which is a bare minimum MUST for a dps build. This of course is just 1 thing to consider when making a toon) but the entire process is more rewarding for yourself .