What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How did you find out about furries?

2»

Comments

• xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    big bird doesn't count because he's got feathers, not fur

cookie monster might count, though, if he's classed as an anthropomorphic animal

YOU FREAKING WOT MATE?
    AVIANS and Scalies too

The Term furry is loose
    as for disney and nintendo being the mothers of all furries? yeah...not even close - humans have been dressing up as animals since before recorded history
    Bold of you to assume that every furry likes Fursuits pig-30.gif
    aesica wrote: »
    I didn't get it then and I still don't get it today, but if that's what people like, rock on I guess?
    Characters design and Aesthetics
    It's not Rocket science​​

If you read their post you'd understand the part they were discussing when they said they didn't understand. Since you didn't, I shall elaborate. "Adult" means sex. At least for most people in a modern day setting. So, I believe they understand the concept of wearing fur costumes and whatever else, it was the, again, adult aspect. I wouldn't figure that'd be rocket science to understand.
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    90s Cartoons
    xcelsior41 wrote: »
    If you read their post you'd understand the part they were discussing when they said they didn't understand. Since you didn't, I shall elaborate. "Adult" means sex. At least for most people in a modern day setting. So, I believe they understand the concept of wearing fur costumes and whatever else, it was the, again, adult aspect. I wouldn't figure that'd be rocket science to understand.
    I understood PERFECTLY and comment still applies on NSFW material ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    But let's not get SPICY, but since you wanna be cheeky about it and think I don't know about Adult content, don't talk to me or my big muscular monster-anthro gay men ever again
    691.gif​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • 90s Cartoons
    zoKQL0Q.jpg

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    speak for yourself...my two wolves are these

24-Badass-Quotes-about-Warriors-7.jpg
    24-Badass-Quotes-about-Warriors-16.jpg

i mean, i'm not saying i'm not gay - because i totally am - just that it doesn't define me​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Inside me there are no wolves. There are, however, two bears. They're both hibernating, because it's winter.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • i only ever see two bears high fiving...usually shortly after having been shot in the head​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    i only ever see two bears high fiving...usually shortly after having been shot in the head​​
    I really need to get the PC version, so I can download mods (the Xbox version doesn't support mods before Fallout 4). At least the Honest Hearts DLC paid tribute to that - one of the tribesmen in the background is Two Bears High-Fiving.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • only if you have wild wasteland active, which means giving up a potentially valuable trait slot - luckily, there's a mod for that, where you can get WW without having to give up one of your two trait slots​​
    #LegalizeAwoo