test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20191217.1 - Trade Paperback, Winter

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Winter Event
  • Added Ice Sword, Ice Blaster, Cryogenic, Shisa, Polar Bear, Eclipsed costumes to the event store.
  • Added Invincible Archetype to the event store. This will be available at a later date.
  • Some of these items won't be available until later on, but can be found in the debugger store.
  • Fixed an issue where Nightmare and Liberated Clarence didn't always play their transform FX.

Trade Paperback Store
  • Updated all preview images of crafting costumes. Fixed many with incorrect icons. Fixed many that were missing cloth/leather or metal materials.
  • Added Eager and Power-Up gear to the store.
  • Added some Rank 3 mods to the store.
  • Added Esoteric Deliverance device to the store.
  • Added additional Cosmic Auras to the store.

Powers
Torrent
  • Corrected damage and cost values.
  • Removed cooldown.
  • Updated FX for ranks 1 and 2.

Misc
  • Added Regal Flight power unlock to the debugger.
​​

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Bug: (unless on my end) tried to unlock bear mask/Shias mask and it duplicated in my inventory over a dozen times. Cleared a space in every bag and tried to buy the emblem and it says inventory bag is full.

[update]

Had to remove all extra bear heads to buy emblem. When I did it replaced all empty spots with emblem. (20 qty)
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    everything 400 winter charms!

What a shock
  • shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User
    Yeah, just about all the new items are giving them to us in stacks of 20.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    I can confirm that the item stack in 20 when you buy them.

Bug?: I can't seem to find the Eye Option for Shisa, despite being shown in the preview.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    > @ealford1985 said:
    > everything 400 winter charms!
    >
    > What a shock

🤔
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Still not fond of the thunderclap animation but removing the cd on Torrent is a plus.
    Btw, Esoteric Deliverance and Inborn Tenacity can be equipped together, is that intended? They're pretty similar so I assumed they would be like Thorn Shield and Primus Spark Shield.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 154 Arc User
    Would anyone mind posting a preview pic of the costume parts that aren't live yet (the Polar Bear head, ice sword, Eclipse emblem, and Shisa)? Thank you and Merry Holidays!
  • yannbiosyannbios Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    When does ice sword and shisa appear on live via the event vendor? I really love the shisa aka Chinese foo dog mask.
    Could you please make a Chinese or Japanese dragon style tail, dragon style hands and arms where they have either bone, fire, fur etc. U have the celestial dragon head just missing those parts. And the various style back designs. The infamous crickes.. either with flames, floating blades etc. These would all be awesome additions. Especially a Chinese Japanese dragon tail if I had to pick one of all these requests. Th merry Christmas:)
This discussion has been closed.