test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FAQ for Bindings/Commands

167891012»

Comments

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Hi..im reading the topic and trying to figure how can i make a skill cast with one click/toggle instead of keep pressing the button, this is making my hand hurt >.>
    That's easy (and is in fact covered in the first post in this thread, though possibly not as transparently as it could be). Let's say it's the second power on your power bar (next to the energy builder) and you want to continue using 2 to fire it.

/bind 2 powertrayexec 1 1

Done. Hitting 2 will now attempt a full maintain of that power. Note that you will need to do something (use another power, block, create a cancel bind) to stop the power before it completes, but for powers that aren't self roots IME that's rarely a serious problem.
  • corvus#0826 corvus Posts: 13 Arc User
    Its working, thank you!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    I am trying to figure out if there is a way to use a single key push to activate 2 summon powers one after the other. E.g. I have:
    A2 = Pyromancer's Blade
    2 = Warlock's Blade

The script I currently have is:
    /bind y "+PowerTrayExec 1 $$ +PowerTrayExec 8"

This does activate the 2 powers in sequence, but I have to push the key twice. I'm hoping there is a way to use 1 key push to activate them in sequence. Is this possible?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    The way CO works is that you can have one power currently being activated and one power queued (blocking powers do not get queued, they interrupt); using an additional power will replace the queued power. Your energy builder, if toggled on, also tends to replace the queued power. Most likely the reason you're failing to activate both powers is either because you're clicking the key while another power is still being activated, or because you have your energy builder on.
    Hmm, I turned off my Form, my travel power and had no other powers going. The above script would still only activate one power for one press of the key. IOW it took two presses to activate the two different blades. Do Summons powers work differently than other powers?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Hmm, I turned off my Form, my travel power and had no other powers going. The above script would still only activate one power for one press of the key. IOW it took two presses to activate the two different blades. Do Summons powers work differently than other powers?
    Oh, I forgot about charge powers. The commands in a bind are issued immediately, so it treats the second power you used as if you had stopped charging the first power (which on a power that has a tap effect would issue a tap, but full charge required powers don't have tap effects) and started charging the second power. The reason it works twice is because the second power is on cooldown so it can't interrupt the charge on the first power.
    So, no way to chain 2 charge/summons on single key stroke, I guess? It's still relatively useful because I can push one key for the 2 effects. Slightly easier than mousing to each of them.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    So. I want to fire off a costume change (w/ costume transformation) + a travel power and a vanity device, all at the same time. So far I have:

/bind pageup "setactivecostume 0 1$$+InventoryExec Devices 4$$PowerTrayExec 1 15"

/bind pagedown "setactivecostume 0 0$$+InventoryExec Devices 4$$PowerTrayExec 1 15"

For some reason, a costume transformation seems to prevent both the TP and device from activating (only the costume change + animation play out). Without a costume transformation assigned, the command (1st) works properly.

Switching “back” (2nd command - previous costume with a costume transformation, canceling TP and device out) however, works fine.

What am I doing wrong here?
    Most likely the way costume transformations are implemented prevents power activation. In which case you aren't doing anything wrong, the game just won't let you do what you want to do.
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    Ugh. I suspected as much, but hoped I was missing something.
    Thanks for the answer anyway! :+1:
  • meneshmenesh Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Anyone have the names of the numpad non number keys for use with the /bind command?

nwm, figured it out.

Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Decimal, NumpadEnter, NumLock
    Post edited by menesh on
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    menesh wrote: »
    Anyone have the names of the numpad non number keys for use with the /bind command?

nwm, figured it out.

Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Decimal, NumpadEnter, NumLock
    For future reference, if you go into the menu for binds, you can find something you don't use and experiment with binding keys to it. It shows you the name you need for the /bind command that way.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    NUMPAD0
    DECIMAL
    NUMPADENTER
    NUMPAD1
    NUMPAD2
    NUMPAD3
    NUMPAD4
    NUMPAD5
    NUMPAD6
    NUMPAD7
    NUMPAD8
    NUMPAD9
    NUMLOCK
    DIVIDE
    MULTIPLY
    SUBTRACT
    ADD

If you type /InputPrintKeys 1 and press the key you want to find out the name for, it will give feedback when you press and release those keys.

Don't forget to type /InputPrintKeys 0 to turn it off.

Brou in Cryptic games.